• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I know you're really good. I've also never played you. You would probably beat me no matter what character I use. I just think that when it comes to samus you aren't the best. And no, not everyone else thinks you're the best. That's why someone made this thread. I just tend to agree with people that say plup is incredibly beast at this game. And it is my opinion that you aren't as good as him. Thanks for your time, I still think you're crazy.

:phone:
Who is ''everyone''? I have a hard time thinking anyone out of Florida thinks Hugs isn't the best. I'm sure Plup and every other Samus player will concede that Hugs is the best Samus player(by a great deal) at the moment!

Pi

Smash Hero
aw this thread has taken a turn for the less funny

hugs what's wrong with a lil speculation and hype? you put yourself in that position, your results do their talking and that's all you gotta say, you've seen plup and we've talked about him

claiming something is one thing, actually doing it is another, plup doesn't look to be going OoS any time soon unfortunately, but maybe we can change that, for now let us speculate and hype this kid up cause you know he's good and not a person in here wouldn't like to see him do work at a national

HugS™

Smash Lord
aw this thread has taken a turn for the less funny

hugs what's wrong with a lil speculation and hype? you put yourself in that position, your results do their talking and that's all you gotta say, you've seen plup and we've talked about him

claiming something is one thing, actually doing it is another, plup doesn't look to be going OoS any time soon unfortunately, but maybe we can change that, for now let us speculate and hype this kid up cause you know he's good and not a person in here wouldn't like to see him do work at a national
Lol it's less funny now that Hbox is getting **** talked for acting like a noob?

Florida can do their thing and hype him up. I'll be here to defend myself as expected.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Hugs hugs hugs

The last official tournament times we played was the fc crew battles. Now mlg those were friendlies and Dire was joking when me and you were playing. As for Evo I was suppose to do the damn thing there but I was an idiot and got drunk the night before and woke up really early and got dqed me and other DA members. Kubuu also was in the hospital because he drank too much the night before, so what would you do worry about one of your best friends or a tournament? Now when we were playing those friendlies I was getting you to the last stock everytime (eventhough you did win most of them) while i was hung over from the night before. I was even beating the **** out of others like sk97 in mms while i was I REPEAT hung over. And yes congrats on your second place I would say somethign about that but I wont take nothing from you everyone that was there knows "the True E Hollywood story" behind the whole results lol. But congrats a win is a win. So as far as serious tournament/crew battles go its a tied. But hopefully one day we can tango again in tournament or MM. So we can settle the score.

Varist

Smash Lord
If any of this leads to the seeding of a potential Plup v Hugs match in bracket, then it was all worth it. ty hbox.

bolt.

Smash Ace
heard 'dat

damn this thread has got me inspired
I agree this thread is so damn inspiring. I'm pretty sure I only spent 2 hours doing non smash related things today because I'm so inspired. Not like I wasn't already super motivated, but this just thread just made me realize how hard everyone is working. So now I want to get a step ahead any way possible. <3 smash

HugS™

Smash Lord
Sorry Hbox, I overreacted on you. I think you mean well in everything you do lol.

But you're still noob for making this thread though.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
kage for god's sake will u get ur Ganondorf-lookin *** down from that weeaboo shaped pedestal. the fact that u would even try to turn **** talk into an opportunity to be mr. miyagi is some disturbing *** ****.... you sound like a homeless n**** on mescaline giving speeches from the basement of an abandoned house while enjoying a seat in his own urine

$100 MM nosey *** b****

EDIT:

and M2K holy ****ing ****, will you learn to let go of ****? news flash: no one gives a ****. ken is learning how to draw so his family can finally get out of the sweat shop, don't you get that there's more important **** than fox marth falcon sheik? what u forgot about master hand, n****? and u call yourself a smasher. you'd probably be a much happier person if the past wasn't your present. dumb mother****er.
**** to the highest degree

Samus dittos are beautiful

HugQ is the best samus, only 2nd to me.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I've played samus for a long time... I've never seen fair to bair in my life.
sexy stuff...

IMO best isn't really quantifiable, espeacially between regions and espeacially when you limit it to one character "I'm the best X versus Y" "My X has the best footsies" "My X does this better than anyone". "I beat this guy with me who ever." It get really nitpicky.

The most successful Samus is pretty easy to define though. You can quantify that.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Hmmmm...but didn't he also beat you at the MLG Vegas Championship right before oc3?
I said on the 2nd line
"loses to me in crews then wins the rematch of my fox"

i used marth in crews then fox in singles. At that time i had very little faith in my marth since I only had the tourney experience with fox. between that tournament and early 2007 my controller would break and instead of wanting to start over with fox, I would try to pick up marth more seriously and then in 2007 I mained marth

this was all from mlg vegas

Also, Vegas was the end of 2006. OC3 was the summer of 2007. It was like 7-8 (guess) months difference.

i just really do not like ken because he's a liar that never gave credit to me even when i clearly surpassed him. He never shook my hand when I beat him ever, except oc3's singles set. He never said I was good, or gave me credit at all, even though I used to look up to him at that point, so hearing him say things like "just like mew2king is best marth?" sarcastically after he won evo world (even though I was obviously better as proven from the previous several nationals and later national) really made me angry and made me not like him anymore. Someone I used to look up to to get better and be inspired from said those things to me for no apparent reason. I've stated what actually happened for that 12 month time period prior to his quitting for every tournament we were both at. I think he's a bad person.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Thats clucked up

I said on the 2nd line
"loses to me in crews then wins the rematch of my fox"

i used marth in crews then fox in singles. At that time i had very little faith in my marth since I only had the tourney experience with fox. between that tournament and early 2007 my controller would break and instead of wanting to start over with fox, I would try to pick up marth more seriously and then in 2007 I mained marth

this was all from mlg vegas

Also, Vegas was the end of 2006. OC3 was the summer of 2007. It was like 7-8 (guess) months difference.

i just really do not like ken because he's a liar that never gave credit to me even when i clearly surpassed him. He never shook my hand when I beat him ever, except oc3's singles set. He never said I was good, or gave me credit at all, even though I used to look up to him at that point, so hearing him say things like "just like mew2king is best marth?" sarcastically after he won evo world (even though I was obviously better as proven from the previous several nationals and later national) really made me angry and made me not like him anymore. Someone I used to look up to to get better and be inspired from said those things to me for no apparent reason. I've stated what actually happened for that 12 month time period prior to his quitting for every tournament we were both at. I think he's a bad person.
Even though I'm Hug's rival that doesnt mean that I would not give him credit. He has held it down for a while since I was gone. So Kudos to him. And has Repped Samus well, but I still feel no one has pushed her full potential as of yet. Which is why I'm coming back, I though I would see that from someone but that's not the case.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Challenge accepted.
awwww yeeeaahhhh

Hugs, you gotta stay on top to knock back the challengers.

Here's to hoping that these challenges are enough to bring back your motivation.

resTy

Smash Champion
IMO best isn't really quantifiable, espeacially between regions and espeacially when you limit it to one character "I'm the best X versus Y" "My X has the best footsies" "My X does this better than anyone". "I beat this guy with me who ever." It get really nitpicky.

The most successful Samus is pretty easy to define though. You can quantify that.
This guy knows.

Top Bottom