• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best brawl match online right now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hahaha, looks easier to spam those missles now, and the grapple does decent air knockback.
It's not actually that easy lol. Easier then DMing but still pretty hard.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I didn't say best ever. I said best right now. I have yet to see a better one.

If you have a better one...post it :).

And don't bother posting the link to gimpyfish's suicide video lol.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
A Message For Those Who Post Brawl/Melee/64 Vids

The problem with this board is that many people create treads saying that a specific vid is the best. If you want to make that claim, feel free to do it an organized thread, rather than creating an entire thread that illustrates just one vid.

ShortAssassin

Smash Journeyman
I vote to add the term Gair (Grapple Aerial) to the compendium of terms, since it seems Samus players will be relying heavily upon it lol.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Tyfighter said:
The problem with this board is that many people create treads saying that a specific vid is the best. If you want to make that claim, feel free to do it an organized thread, rather than creating an entire thread that illustrates just one vid.
Here's one. This is why I created this thread.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=1427284

Waka_Waka_do_do_yea

Smash Journeyman
On the Falcon boards you stated that on the Samus boards, you were trying to make Samus playable.

well if that wasn't playable then dam...... O_O

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
you guys are pretty good with the aerial grappling beam, but you never use it to combo into anything other than itself. this is especially apparant at times when one of you hits the other guy when he's at the ledge but instead using the opportunity to knock them off the stage with something you just keep grappling. for example look at 3:07 in the video

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I vote to add the term Gair (Grapple Aerial) to the compendium of terms, since it seems Samus players will be relying heavily upon it lol.
It already has a name.

Zair.

Brasil

Smash Cadet
Even though Samus is floaty as hell by nature, this video still excites me because there were some really fun combos there. I see the new aerial game.

komickid

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that was a pretty good and funny match... missles are looking really nice there!

NeuralScan

Smash Cadet
****, those colliding missiles make it just that much more intense :D I like how the aerial missile spam drew them into the close combat, really great to watch.

Top Bottom