• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dyclone

Smash Ace
i was just crashing a taunt party and if anyone from that taunt party comes across this post i would like to say
Kirby: Stop spamming F-Smash and avoiding the fight
Marth: You suck tbh, stop waiting for the other players to get in before you do anything
G&W, Falco, DK, C.Falcon, Ganny: Atleast you were decent,except for when you went ganondorf...
Anyway, all I'm getting are taunt parties now, even at night. all i want is a free for all.

Usually I'll be a Blue/Dark Link, or Luigi (original). Watch out for me.

Never mind i just got a 1v1 with a purple Diddy. Hoping I get more battles like that in BB

FIREL

Smash Ace
U cant change colours on Team battle =P. anyways im back on BB.

Anyways...
Good games to:
Wario (yellow) Mario :mario2:
and "Grandpa"dorf =P :ganondorf: .

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I love everyones enthusiasm. >:D I'll keep a lookout for you all.
I fought a default colored ike today who thought he was the ****. After he did some gay things to me i got him back pretty hard and left. Those are my favorite types of fighters

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Met a group of awesome hackers online.

Not the ones who hack the game to play Target Smash online, these were the guys who could change your character (Sonic in my case) into Wario Man or Giga Bowser.

I'm not sure which ones did the hacking, but all I know is that he was usually Wario....... :p

I'm pretty confident that the Black, Red and White WarioWare Wario and colour-changing Wario were the hackers, a little more aggressive by TP standards, but still fun nonetheless.

Edit: Looks like the most recent match froze, but my Wii is still fine >.>

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Was in a room earlier with a dark Falco/white MK, fire mario, and a reverse Mario. One of the Marios also used Pikachu. Can't recall which one. I was red Ike and was owning all your ***** until the 2 of you left and were replaced by computers. I then DCed me and the white MK.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Don't think so. Haven't used my Marth in BB all day so nah it wasn't me.

Just left a group a couple minutes ago. It started with just me(green camo Snake/red Ike/green Marth one time) and another Snake/black Marth/blue Ike working together against a Bowser and Wolf. The Bowser left and it turned into a 1v1v1 with no cpu. We Snakes teamed on the Wolf and he left soon after when a friendly green Marth/orange Peach entered who Wolf(at that time a white Marth) kept goin after. I owned him with Ike A LOT. He was replaced by a white MK/Bowser who left after facing my Snake's wrath. He was replaced by another attacker, this time a Samus who again I took care of left after one match. Then a friendly default Kirby entered and I figured my job here was done and they were tough enough to take on any new attacker so I then left. It was a great group.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i ran into a green snake/default colored mk last night that kept dthrowing my pikachu after matches ended. We were watching the other 2 players go at it

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I was trying to watch two noobs fight when a :wolf: came in and attacked. He knew how to play, but his strategy was to spam smashes, get a kill and run. We were on Green Greens and I got meteored by a block and he got the kill. I almost killed him but the time ran out.

The next match I decided to own him. And I pretty much did...
He then tried to look all innocent by not recovering and killing himself on purpose.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
So i was in team battle, blue pika blue lucas. Red ike sure did know how to throw out taunts then get his *** handed to him in sudden death

good job abusing lag though

SomeLaughingWario

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm just wondering. Have anyone seen any Taunting/Glitch Preforming :wario: nowadays? If you have, then it could be me, or my brother. We usually take turns, and I normally go :wario: while my brother go :warioc: (Both normal colored). Also, we doesn't always go Taunt Party/Preforming glitches online all the time, so we are always up for a fight... Well, my brother at least. I don't fight whenever I don't feel like it. Also wondering, have anyone seen a taunting :pit: as well?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
not me

but im getting on BB right now look for a yellow pika[no alt colors]

rofl i was just in a room with 2 snakes, red/grey one. They teamed up on me but i won with pikachu at temple then tried to plank on my MK. **** talked one of them when he taunted me then crashed their room after the round ended

suck a **** you ****. you both suck

Sephy95

Smash Lord
not me

but im getting on BB right now look for a yellow pika[no alt colors]

rofl i was just in a room with 2 snakes, red/grey one. They teamed up on me but i won with pikachu at temple then tried to plank on my MK. **** talked one of them when he taunted me then crashed their room after the round ended

suck a **** you ****. you both suck
:troll: I'm goin on right now. I'll give details if anything good happens.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
omfg, really taunting after every ****ing kill? That guy didn't even know what was happening you ***holes. I wish there were more people like that white mk I occasionally see. Lots more respect for people like him.

*sigh* These days, you'll probably find me as a silent depressed-looking dark tink; rarely picking a fight, avoiding overzealous taunters. If I'm running from you, don't try to follow me. If you are relentless you'll probably take an arrow to the face.

Dark, I enjoy watching your pikachu, as a former pika main. Everything looks very smooth.

EDIT: who was that wolf that 4-stocked a blue lucas? I have replays..

link2702

Smash Champion
hmm......maybe or maybe not.....i might decide to boot lolbrawl up....and go to a basic brawl just for lolz.....

u will almost always know who i am, because i always start out as a snake, in either his tiger cameo his normal one, or his green one, mortar sliding always terrifies the casuals :troll:

then after that i tend to circle through meta, falco, ice climbers or some other random high tier character, juts for lolz to freak em out, espicially effective with characters they "didn't" think where good...such as wario or diddy :troll:

*sigh* i remember whne lolbrawl was first released...and i was actually enjoying it....back when i was still mostly casual in the sense that i loved the items and espicially the smash ball and loving how awesome links and ikes looked, and also never realised just how nerfed some characters were..and how oped others were...at the time.

now i can't even play it in enjoyment anymore czu i've seen all the stupid crap brawl has and spend most of my days just going through basic brawl scaring casuals and never trying to get better anymore....:C

least it helped bump my passion for melee up more.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
omfg, really taunting after every ****ing kill? That guy didn't even know what was happening you ***holes. I wish there were more people like that white mk I occasionally see. Lots more respect for people like him.

*sigh* These days, you'll probably find me as a silent depressed-looking dark tink; rarely picking a fight, avoiding overzealous taunters. If I'm running from you, don't try to follow me. If you are relentless you'll probably take an arrow to the face.

Dark, I enjoy watching your pikachu, as a former pika main. Everything looks very smooth.

EDIT: who was that wolf that 4-stocked a blue lucas? I have replays..
dont worry i have plenty more to upload of him, ironically enough im getting alot better playing in team battle. Alot more opponents, and people that WANT to fight you and no taunters. It's been really fun the past few days just playing with decent/good players. But if i get tried or run into too many noobs i jump on BB to chill

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I had a FFA with me as red :peach: with a neutral :pit: and a green :peach: last night. As first nobody was moving or attacking anyone then suddenly the green :peach: attacked us. I ended up 2 stocking her then she left. The Pit ended up attacking her anytime she got close to him. I saved that replay.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
So I was just in BB and man these matches were most annoying by far. So I enter a group as baby blue Pit and theres a white suiciding Bowser(P2), forgot 3rd player, and a noob Ike/Sonic/Snake/Marth(P4). The Bowser kept suiciding us especially me and P4(although he deserved it). Another Bowser/Samus/Mario/Diddy entered(whom I made an alliance with) when whoever P3 was, left. The suicidings were gettin' annoying so I started choosing Temple. It worked sorta. I stopped a suicide by firing an arrow and saving P4 and watching P2 fall to his death. P2 was acting friendly with P3 but when me and P2 were in SD alone, he tried downB'ing on me which fail and he ended up being upgrabbed to his death. He then left. P4 left also after I owned his horrible Snake and KO'd him in SD when he was Ike. P2 was replaced by an MK and P4 by a fire Luigi(both friendly). I left soon afterwards.

P2 Bowser you suck but P4 you sucked even more. Can't believe how badly you disgraced Marth, Ike, and Snake. Don't give a **** about Sonic though. :troll: XD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Theres a white ROB in BB atm, hes pretty good watch yourself.

I'm in a room with a blue :wolf: right now. Hes pretty freaked out, cant imagine why though.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Fighting the Mario Bros. in Team Battle on Final Destination

I had fun fighting the Mario Bros. on Team Battle during the 10 p.m. hour last night. They never changed characters and the stage was always Final Destination, even though I never picked it. The other player and myself switched through a small variety of characters. My Ganon quickly found out the hard way to respect that Mario's use of the cape off-stage. I rarely encounter Marios that use it as effectively as this one. I think I won every time I picked certain other characters, so I tend to switch around more when that happens. Good games guys.

:phone:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I dunno why but anytime I use Sonic I do it if I really don't want to fight although at those times I wish I haven't picked him because he can't KO for squat when I'm forced to fight...I stale his Bair and Fair is good at KOing when they're off stage.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Sonic has his uses, albeit limited

I dunno why but anytime I use Sonic I do it if I really don't want to fight although at those times I wish I haven't picked him because he can't KO for squat when I'm forced to fight...I stale his Bair and Fair is good at KOing when they're off stage.
I agree regarding Sonic's lack of KO options. Sometimes I unfortunately picked him when I'm lucky enough to get a true duel. Sometimes I even get a surprising win with him when I know I would have done better with another character. I'll occasionally pick him when I have no idea what kind of group I am getting into, especially if I just left a really laggy one. Nothing beats side-taunting "You're too slow!" to an extremely laggy group, followed by a disconnection. Something about that is satisfying alone, which makes Sonic useful for at least some scenarios.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Got some videos uploaded

Enjoy!
Theres this moderately good green MK running around. He crashes groups. Be on the lookout for him.
i've fought him before, if you employ a hit and run play style against him hes ez. Just DONT let him get the % lead and DONT take him to temple. Always keep smart MKs on smaller stages that arent named Shadow Moses, Temple, New Pork city or Eldin Bridge. ALWAYS take those types of MKs to Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2, or yoshis island brawl. The reason i say this is because once the MK gets the % lead he'll stall by going under final destination, smashville, or battlefield. And theres nothing you can do about it if he decides to ledge camp[aka plank]. If you go to pokemon stadium 1/2 or YI brawl he cannot go under these stages and they're both very neutral.

Dont forget smart MKs will shark[uair strings to shuttle loop or tornado] up and through places like Halberd. If you take him somewhere that limits where he can run you'll have a better chance of ****** him in a fair fight.

Obviously Ike isnt very good at hit and run so if i were you sephy i'd get on someone in the cast your comfortable with that can fight MK and has a very fast ground speed -- marth or falco are two good examples though marth loses to MK offstage and uair/tornados.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Peach bomber has some pretty bad priority to it alot of things beat it. Its just that noobs dont know how to shield, pshield or dodge. So you see alot of people have the same problem i mean in plenty of my vids i get away with so much tjolt spam because no one ever shields it or they're too offensive. I've had a couple of people pshield my tjolts and approach me so the second they start p shielding is the second i start mixing up tjolts :pikachu2:heh

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
When I get Pikachu's that Thunder Jolt spam I power shield them. They're slow and very easy to shield even with the lag. The ones that spam just dash after me. The smarter ones will have me come after them.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
And peaches Dair beats alot of pikachus options from above except thunder. Turnips and her jab cancels tjolt too iirc

Top Bottom