• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Props to that green+yellow ICs/green g&w who crashed the party of two I was observing last night. You made my evening. (I was purple diddy)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
just dropped a taunt party

thats what you get for AFKing 1 round, having your buddies leave[they were kill stealing when i got serious] and black Falcon next time you wanna fight rough and have it 3v1 learn how to fight 1v1 first *******

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Hope you enjoyed the show, ZSS :) and by "show" I mean my blue kirby taking on a couple of teamers. I noticed some of the ATs you were doing after the teamers left, so I decided to show you some Diddy ATs I knew. Wish we could have 1v1ed a little, though.

Wiiboy4ever

Smash Rookie
Just got out of a 4-player BB taunt match. I was Zelda at first, but then I switched to Red Link, and my partner was Red Zelda. One of the other players was a random character changing taunter who pranced all around the stage everytime. The other player was a mixture of a crasher and a taunter. One match, the mixture player randomly attacked and killed my 'partner' on a sudden death, and the next mach we teamed up on her. The mixture player would taunt, then attack us at random.

As for me and my partner's relationship, (I was Red Link, and she was Zelda), and the stage was almost always Hyrule, and we would just crouch and do nothing. It was like she had some kinda romance for me. o_O Like, whenever the other players would damage me, she would beat them up. lol And same with her. Sometimes we would taunt, but most of the time, we would just duck and look at eachoter.

Oh, and whenever a sudden death happened, I would throw a Link-bomb in the air, while I was standing next to her, and she would always jump up and hit the bomb before it got a chance to hit me. xD

So, If you are this 'Zelda', then I really miss you, and I'd love to have another taunth match someday. <3

EDIT: Also, I saved some replays on my Wii, so I might even upload them to youtube or somethin.

link2702

Smash Champion
meh....

about to get on lolbrawls wifi in a little bit....after i'm done with a little bit of ww for a bit....

look for a snake player....and a metaknight.....and a falco.....and some other very random characters, but i'll always go snake and/or meta first, love to scare da casuals :troll:.....if i find someone who gives me a good enough of a challenge, i might go my main....

:troll:

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Stupid Wifi >.>

I was just having a fun TP with a White Kirby/Regular Sonic and sometimes a Green Peach/Zelda and Lucario. I myself was a Dark Sonic, but at the beginning I was Red and light Blue ICs

Unfortunately, wifi loves to disconnect at the wrong times :D
:phone:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs black sonic hope you enjoyed fighting my Wolf/Marth/Lucario

i disconnected from spear pillar on lucario :(

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a talented Link player (Red). My bowser went 1v3 with him, and two decent MK players.

I have the replays, it was incredibly fun. It was on FD, one MK was dark, the other was pink. I am a white, black, and gold bowser. I really love the edge. Lol.

Forgotten Soul

Smash Rookie
I play as Dark Pit, and I'm trying to look for a taunt partying Lucario(original style)
If any of you are that Lucario, let me know.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you on the pink mk, white hat jigglypuff

i love you

love

green nitey cap jiggs

I'm looking for a talented Link player (Red). My bowser went 1v3 with him, and two decent MK players.

I have the replays, it was incredibly fun. It was on FD, one MK was dark, the other was pink. I am a white, black, and gold bowser. I really love the edge. Lol.
yo ive seen your bowser, your the guy that loving klaws everywhere and has reads out of the G6?

your fun to watch u should fight me when u see me

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
yo ive seen your bowser, your the guy that loving klaws everywhere and has reads out of the G6?

your fun to watch u should fight me when u see me
Just to make sure.. What else does that specific Bowser do? I do alot of things that other Bowser's don't. What character do you play? What level were we in?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
um the white boozer i saw was beating up on a peach and wouldnt leave her alone in the slightest. He had really good spacing, knew how to maneuver with klaw and had solid reads. He also wave bounced his fire breath to catch people off guard.

Prolly the same level :p I use a slew of characters, but am playing with Jigglypuff, Wolf and Pikachu at the moment.

Hard to say how i play exactly so here are some vids of me in action

my Lucario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq1V4AcsvlY&feature=channel_video_title

my Jigglypuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqBErCkFjq0&feature=channel_video_title

my Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0nc61d8yvM&feature=channel_video_title

my Pika
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS7i26ksEUk&feature=channel_video_title

Finny

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently in a room with a good Purple DK/Blue Kirby/Blue mario/Blue PT. But mostly PT/DK. I've been red diddy this whole time and just went yellow kirby. So if PT/DK is reading this...

Edit: now my kirby and his sonic are taking turns going under FD while the other two fight. lol.

Edit2: Getting tired of Temple..

Edit3: Noo! I accidentally left.. The pivot grabbing was fun, though.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
um the white boozer i saw was beating up on a peach and wouldnt leave her alone in the slightest. He had really good spacing, knew how to maneuver with klaw and had solid reads. He also wave bounced his fire breath to catch people off guard.

Prolly the same level :p I use a slew of characters, but am playing with Jigglypuff, Wolf and Pikachu at the moment.

my Lucario

my Jigglypuff

my Wolf

my Pika
Wow, that describes my Bowser in a nutshell. I always wavebounce my flamethrower. I also love to fight peaches, snakes, and mk's. I don't know why. Just adrenaline, I am sure.

I actually have to fight a really good player. I can't play a game without adrenaline. So I sandbag 95% of the time. Does the Bowser dance around alot? I like to dance, and do stupid things whilst fighting my opponent. Perhaps we could PM our FC codes? It would be fun to duel you.

FIREL

Smash Ace

my Lucario

my Jigglypuff

my Wolf

my Pika
Nice **** with jiggs at the end.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Wow, that describes my Bowser in a nutshell. I always wavebounce my flamethrower. I also love to fight peaches, snakes, and mk's. I don't know why. Just adrenaline, I am sure.

I actually have to fight a really good player. I can't play a game without adrenaline. So I sandbag 95% of the time. Does the Bowser dance around alot? I like to dance, and do stupid things whilst fighting my opponent. Perhaps we could PM our FC codes? It would be fun to duel you.
He does dance around abit. I should show you my bowser :3 I love bowser but could never really play him, but i know his nasty tricks quite well. On some of those vids of me especially in the my wolf/lucario i tend to camp in one spot a bunch if im not actively engaging a target. So if you think its me come get me i'll give you a good time

Thanks @ vid comments, when i was playing in that room on my jiggs everyone was having a good time fighting me. I should post the vid where me and this jiggly/mk 2v2'ed then 3v1'ed a room with paper fans and just being total ****s i was crying so hard towards the end

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Bowser is fun to use but he can go up and down in being effective in FFA because his size hurts him too much in them. Makes me want to start putting up my replays. XD

justrk86

Smash Rookie
This actually makes me want to play Basic Brawl again, if for no other reason than the novelty. I still remember back in 09 playing against a really talented gold pit that would just completely wreck the wrest of us. I don't think he lost a single game, even with all the BS that can happen on Basic Brawl.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
2 falcons, 1 falco and me on jiggs

who was in that room lol, using tilts and jabs to say "i wanna fight"

too bad we dc'ed

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hes not that good for basic brawl since he doesnt get stocks, but hes great for people who are just too overly aggersive

You know the types; aggro sonics, peaches, anything. Lucario doesnt do well against people that keep running away, so if you use bomb bombs on yourself to get 40% damage you should be good

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I usually take hits for the purpose to build his aura. Weak projectiles are perfect in that regard. Your indeed right about the over aggresive ones. I've had plenty with Lucario.

:phone:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
He does dance around abit. I should show you my bowser :3 I love bowser but could never really play him, but i know his nasty tricks quite well. On some of those vids of me especially in the my wolf/lucario i tend to camp in one spot a bunch if im not actively engaging a target. So if you think its me come get me i'll give you a good time

Thanks @ vid comments, when i was playing in that room on my jiggs everyone was having a good time fighting me. I should post the vid where me and this jiggly/mk 2v2'ed then 3v1'ed a room with paper fans and just being total ****s i was crying so hard towards the end
Mhmm, I liked your Jiggs, and Pikachu the best. IMO

I haven't seen your Wolf fight a player who knows how to dodge. If you can show me a replay of that, then I am sure Wolf > all your characters. Seems like you had more control over him then the other characters. Pikachu is second in control.

All in all, great job. Want to exchange FC codes through PM? You never answered my question. Lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Mhmm, I liked your Jiggs, and Pikachu the best. IMO

I haven't seen your Wolf fight a player who knows how to dodge. If you can show me a replay of that, then I am sure Wolf > all your characters. Seems like you had more control over him then the other characters. Pikachu is second in control.

All in all, great job. Want to exchange FC codes through PM? You never answered my question. Lol.
we can but im not all that into 1v1 anymore after doing tournaments, but if you want to we can if you need to brush up on match ups. My wolf vid just shows how deep my yomi is with the character. and the pikachu i was fighting was god aweful. None of these opponents were't that good to begin with. They all have several things in common one of them being their mix up game of defensive/offensive metagame

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Lol. I can't really play on WiFi because some viruses hit our computer incredibly hard. Now the connection is completely crap.

People who have nothing else better to do but cause people grief need to have their hands broken. ^^

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im in a room with a good pro marth...black and white -- there was a red kirby fighting him too

i'll post vids of it tonight hes pretty **** like

Dont fret alien you'll get a chance to fight me, just focus on those more important things like getting your net back

:downs:

Smash Apprentice
Currently in a TP with two guys using the 2 player brawl code...I'm the white/blue MK, if you browse SB.

edit: now there's a pretty good red link here too

Top Bottom