• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Laijin

Smash Hero
Daigo told a story one time about an EVO he went to.

Pretty much afterwards he went to a bar and drank a lot. So much that he all he remembered last was being taken out of the bar in a wheel chair by a big black guy that he didn't know. He then woke up in a hotel room with people he has never met before.

Imagine if that was Shinku taking Daigo...oh lord..

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Seb, we're seeing that paranormal activity 2 next weekend correct?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There's a lot of movies where the first movie is good but it's the kind of movie that doesn't NEED a sequel. There's nothing about this movie that interests me.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
who am I seeing at this rally shizzz

edit:
lolllllllllll
OH ****

edit @ Crismas...what you just said relates to my feelings about The Matrix sooooo much

That should have never ever been a trilogy...er...no, it should have never been THAT trilogy. **** those sequels. I seriously ****ing hated that those had anything to do with the first. :(

And then...there's X-Men 3 ;__;

Lobos

Smash Master
all the xmen sucked......

PA2 was better than the first......no other horror out now is any good really....just lots of gore which isn't really scary >_>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMG the ending was so bad!!
Made me wanna throw my soda at the screen.
I know right! I actually hear the crowd saying, "That's IT!??!!", when it was over. SO ****ING BAD. And the more I think about it, the more I realize how bad the rest of the movie was too. What a wasted effort, and I can't believe how much money it's making.

who am I seeing at this rally shizzz

edit:

lolllllllllll

OH ****

edit @ Crismas...what you just said relates to my feelings about The Matrix sooooo much

That should have never ever been a trilogy...er...no, it should have never been THAT trilogy. **** those sequels. I seriously ****ing hated that those had anything to do with the first. :(

And then...there's X-Men 3 ;__;
And then there's Attack of the Clones....

Well...there's always The Human Centipede....

>_>

<_<
I ****ING HATE YOU

Kenrawr

Smash Master

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I just reserved a room for magfest.
If your interested in rooming with me(and some others), send me a PM and i'll give you the details. Remember, as always, the more the merrier(and the room will be cheaper) :p

Magfest is gonna be awesome and it'll be even more awesome with cool people to hang out with all weekend. =)

~rh

Smash Lord
Laijin count me the **** innnnnnnnnnnnn

Also, who's going to AUSA next week?

Top Bottom