• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Update on anyone interested in Fightpads for SFIV:

Don't buy the PS2 ones they are usb wireless and suck.
Do buy the Xbox ones, as they are wired, generally a better Dpad, and sadly the best non-stick option for Xbox owners.

In other news pkmn trainer is officially the most fun character ever, and basically the only character I play now. Next big gathering I'll make plans to attend. It its been a while since I've stopped by.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol I've beaten you many times Yo. You just don't remember it cause you beat me a bunch of times the last time we played when I was about collapse from no sleep, but it's cool. mm?

meepxzero

Smash Master
hey EEvisu i dunno what account ur on or watever LOL, but i think candy needs a teammate for brawl till you fall. I was wondering if i could team with him instead of you. I dont think u wanna waste 10 bux on me im not really great in teams, but lemme know otherwise.

Just pm me back if you get this.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmmm looks like here is my option then...

EE bmores doesn't work out on friday we'll play

P.S. I'm coming over tomorrow, get ready, I'm using only 2 peeps, it's gonna be fun

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Brawl+ tourney this weekend? Someone host one. No one wants to drive down to friggin middle of VA for a mediocre Brawl tourney anyway.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
**** raft i know you are gonna miss all your friends in jail :(

tell ray-ray i said whatup
*dies*

ok well obviously we are having a smashfest on friday night, i mean... c'mon we're brawltimore, what day of the week are we not having people over, getting trashed, playing games... oh this week till friday... cause i'm not there haha!

yo jcaez, i'm not sure if hat is gonna run some ****, but we def need to play more plus, so we can start updating the page with what is wrong... besides hit stun being a little too long, hehe!

plank, get out of jail so you can chill, tell ray-ray i said hi too!

chillin, lets **** people in MM's, yatterman/genie teamsZ?? who would beat us, Azen couldn't cause he uses pad, and won't have a partner! woohoo!!! *azen, don't learn stick to prove me wrong, learn it cause stick is better!*

thumbs, play brawl plus with us!!!!! or melee, you know our house, we live off of that junkz!

i will be returning friday at somepoint with atomsk, rookie, and possibly ADHD so whoever wants to brawltimore, lesbian hoes muthafukers!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
omg yes, Melee and Brawl+ sound amazingly fun. Hell even Brawl is fun with you guys :) And I'll play SF4 with you guys too even though it'll be like the third time I've touched the game and have no idea what I'm doing haha.

Anyone heading to their place Friday night that I could catch a ride with? I'll provide gas money of course.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
meep, of course you're welcome, and hell yeah! friday/sat. will BE TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think candy and some people down there are coming up... this will be like the real brawl till you fall... over drunk!!!!

but yeah dude brawl is fun with us, we just try to have fun, as much fun as possible...

seriously, anyone who knows us bmore people are invited, if you need to ask, hit me up on aim or something... i have aim with me always... yay! for blackberry!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You know I'm there, with the latest version of B+, maybe some texture hacks if I'm motivated. Those guys at Stevenson had a really cool glossy shield hack, I need to find it.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
we need the ike skin that is... Squall Leonhart i about crapped my pants with laughter!!!!
we'll get them eventually, but def bring b+ and this time I'll remember to copy it to atleast a computer!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
turbo if you already have the homebrew channel, it takes about 2 minutes to set up Brawl+. I can point you in the right direction.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
of course i was there too!
btree, i miss being there, not too long, but being here def. had its perks.... like ron, i don't need that space on ur comp for games, lolz!
i have plenty of space... for now, we'll see where i am in a month, haha!

this weekend will be legit too, if people are still in need of rides or whatever, please discuss, i want friday and saturday... till whenever next week to be top tier experiences for everyone!!!!!!

md/va needs to step it... A LOT!!!! turbo should be coming back to full status again come short here, but to those of you who play tvc... you will never beat me come here soon, hahahahahahah

found the yattaman infinite, hahahahahha suxors for you guys!!!!

Top Bottom