• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Grrr, just txt you ron... not tonight man I'm really not up for anything, stupid tired for some reason but hit me up later this week. And yeah, you can have my copy of tatsunoko... i'm not wasting my time on a game that will inevitably be overshadowed by... oh I dont know, Street Fighter 4?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can't make it tonight. If you guys are having a fest later in the week give me a heads up!

Go Ravens? Chyeah.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Vist you officially have not chilled for too long. Are you still in the game room around the same time Mondays? Cause if you have two controllers I can come from work.

Phil - bleh no one in the house wants to decide. Just come Friday after 5pm word? Goes for Jcaesar and etc that posted about festivities. I'm off Saturday so idk. We have two Wiis. Just one more would be cool if even necessary.

Phil
VIST (lol)
Jcaesar
Dawgbowl
Random mk?
VanillaWaffle (can't remember if I answered your text, sorry lol)

That's like full mangz. I don't even wanna play brawl, rather play Tatsunoko!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm down for Friday. It's cool if I stay the night right? I can probably take 1 or 2 of you to the tourney if you don't have a ride.

I need Brawl practice bad. It's been almost 3 weeks since I really played.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for Friday. It's cool if I stay the night right? I can probably take 1 or 2 of you to the tourney if you don't have a ride.

I need Brawl practice bad. It's been almost 3 weeks since I really played.
of course JCaesar, always welcome, and to ron brawl is good and more people will probably show, so we are probably full.

doh'!

but either way it'll be fun, and i'm sure someone who isn't on the list will be there.

thanks guys will be fun

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Naturally, i will be making an appearance at the Bmore HQ on Friday.

I won't be at chu's myself, so go team MD.

I can bring a wii as well if it helps. I expect to get there around 8pm on friday night. I will probably stay till 12 or so.

I'll also MM anyone there, and if i forget to bring cash, i will owe you/buy you food in place. I always pay my debts. Unless Originals or something show up.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I texted you back, wtf... try to make it to Bmore Friday night or Saturday morning. If you can't I'll still come pick you up but it would be easier on me if you could.

Kanye East

Smash Rookie
N!gga I didn't get a text back, crazy service providers

I'll be there late night, I'll end up sleeping over lol if not in the morning, either way lol

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
well nothing surprising that is for sure...\\\

but who is this kanye east guy? oh well random people show up enough at our place i should just accept it...

friday should be hella fun, i am off on friday so unless something comes up i am just chillin all day, but no phone so if you don't get up with DK or something, good luck getting up with me, hahahahahah!!!

will be fun regardless, and to anyone, BRING WIIs!!

cause we are gonna have atleast one TvC setup with sticks... so i am sure actually that we will be fine.

since jcaesar will probably have his as normal, and tant will have one when there will be ppl, and we have... three already so... yeah maybe not... but yeah good idea anyway.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
title thread almost destroyed me, with awesome.

I'll be there around 7:30 or 8 tonight.

you can have my burned copy of TvC, I have no need for it.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
edit: smashfest on friday.

all day and all night, hit us up guys!

we should have a way sicker setup too. i have 4 days off and this event will be sick. i am not going to spoil the details(no, seriously i would spoil them)

so, guys who wanna smash, FRIDAY is the day of days.

prepare yourselves.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I have news for TurboGilman... In Glen Burnie MD (south of BMore), there will be a Blazblue arcade machine in Power Gamer II. This is your chance to play/get good at it.
-Rei

D

Deleted member

I have news for TurboGilman... In Glen Burnie MD (south of BMore), there will be a Blazblue arcade machine in Power Gamer II. This is your chance to play/get good at it.
-Rei
looks like im taking aa trip to md

Top Bottom