• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Alex/Sean (ron give this message to him) let me know about the poker tournament ASAP. I told my roomate you guys were def in... its jan 10th 3pm is when it starts i believe.

we have a "event" thing on facebook, if you are on facebook PM me.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yo is there a Wiimote lying around somewhere at your house with a "BF" on the bottom? I lost mine :ohwell:

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yo, EE's last name was amazing. i'm upset he couldn't keep it.

i vote his next name should be

Turbo Philman
turbo philman is ****ing genius, holy ****.

i remember when ee and travis teamed and i suggested team "chinEEsah"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

ok seriously that was doubly hilarious!

poor turboPHILman!

i endorse this name till it gets banned

HAT

Smash Ace
btw kashandude829, i will eventually take you down in freestyling.

but only if you stop saying "i don't give a ****" every third line

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Not trying to steal planks thunder, but if anyone would rather play Poker 20$ buyin 10$ rebuy no limit tournament followed by cash games/brawl I am hosting a tourney with my roomates north east side of baltimore... we'll have a couple extra seats if anyone is interested. (Again, not trying to ruin your tournament)

(less than a mile from 695/ 95 JCT, PM me for directions/people you would like to bring)

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
dawgbowl you are soooooo HILARIOUS!!!

and man we need to do something special...

i am officially announcing the unnofficially dated invite only bi-weekly for brawltimores finest!

but clearly no date... oh wait.

IT IS EVERYDAY!!!!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Thursday was mad fun guys, though I'm gonna need that grey controller I left some day :/. Sucks you guys didn't come to Jon's house. Though how did you do in the poker tourney DKSmash?
-Rei

Espada

Smash Cadet
Am I even still in this crew? I guess since I don't live with them I can't get a call or text when somethings going on.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yo you guys should definitely have a fest this week, I'm rusty as hell and I don't wanna suck this weekend.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Am I even still in this crew? I guess since I don't live with them I can't get a call or text when somethings going on.
***visu. Answer your phone when I call you then when **** is going on. And I can't.control the appearrance of people. We are holding a fest this week however, just not tomorrow.

Top Bottom