• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
Well first weekend of October were going to host a smashfest at SFU Burnaby which I'm sure we can just change that to a tournament! ;)
i came.

saturday 3rd, right? i'm not free on sundays anymore (i mean it would make sense for it to be saturday but i dunno...)

smashfests will be coming back regularly or what?

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
why don't Y O U get ***** yakal?!

oh and i dunno about my hockey game schedule yet, i'm hoping games wont be on sundays, tho we have 2 many ppl on our team so 2 ppl have to sit off every game, i'll volunteer on the 3rd if i has to. that's how much i heart you guys!

EDIT: oh and we talking saturday right? pl0x? pl0000000000)0))00)0x???

Clouderz

Smash Ace
GPM your getting too...attention-wanting? is that the word? anyways u gotta stop making stupid non related posts like nathan or mike(julyzerg, idk i forgot his namw) does!! :D we dont need another one of them

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
GPM your getting too...attention-wanting? is that the word? anyways u gotta stop making stupid non related posts like nathan or mike(julyzerg, idk i forgot his namw) does!! :D we dont need another one of them
10deletions

Last edited:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well first weekend of October were going to host a smashfest at SFU Burnaby which I'm sure we can just change that to a tournament! ;)
Yes, do that. Make it huge! I want competition! :chuckle:

Hi guys. I'm here to infract you.
I've had 1 infraction in my life and it was replying to spam back in 2005, Wak gave it to me. ^_^

It's really surprising considering some of the posts I have made in the past.

2G00d

Smash Rookie
What what what October 3rd Smashfest/ Tourny?

Mm, don't feel like tourny, maybeh just fest...

LiStme

Smash Cadet
you didnt have to spend your energy to tell me that but you could have spent it on telling me what the upcoming tournment is

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Why are you talking shi.et? You don't even know me f.ucker.
Hey, if you wanna be part of this thread, you gotta make sense! No drunk or high posts plz. >__>

who the hell is everybody

meta has an awesome avatar

that is all
What happened to Herschel and Gerald!?

You west siders and your inactiveness.
Sion ***** sooo hard. I hope you come to SFU surrey on saturday!

**** YOU HARRISBURG!

Yea it's gonna be a smashfest this Saturday at SFU Surrey if you wanna go!
Lets make it a tournament

I'm going for sure. Me and Yakal are winning teams, GG.

Top Bottom