• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Clouderz

Smash Ace
hahahaha thanks yakal , i try ;)
oh and i got the hang of jumping with buttons in 64 pretty good ;o , 1 step closer to masturring x/y yee

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Because you'll have to admit there's people better than you.
95% of BC is better than me at melee
besides okanagan
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That wasn't at all my point but ok.

Well if so Clouderz that would be cool, make sure you get the right training though. =p Because maybe one day you will get to fight me, haha. =P

i train 24/7, dont worry bout it

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i just play bralw again today due to boredom, i just rmemeber how slow it was, i just realize how fast i got back to my orginal skills in that game in under 5 games, how sad.

Gawd b/ci just did that i jsut turned my melee skillz back 1 month.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
AAAAAAWWWWW SNAAPP

now how ya' gonna act?
By ****** you even more than I did last time?

DALTSY IS SOOO GOOD!

caps

btw, okanagan is gonna **** Clouderz.
This...

95% of BC is better than me at melee
besides okanagan
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Didn't Daltsy 4 stock you like 5 times before you had to play BO10 in brackets a couple months ago or something?

Yeah, you as good as Eric yet? Get *****, noob. ;D

But keep playing melee until you can beat Eric, after all, that is the ultimate goal.

amirite?

Eric, Tony, Tim, Yakal, Sion and all Falcos, I'm going to beat you in brackets at TS3

RAAAWWWWR ;D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
beat you in every match we DID have, even though it wasn't much. Not enough at TS2 though, just a few Falcon dittos or something gay like that *explodes from a knee to the back of the head*

Clouderz

Smash Ace
guys who cares its a video game stop arguing
james, eric offered to train me because everyone said i have a lot of potential so obviously im not a noob o_O
daltsy ***** me
falco ***** me
but who cares srsly i just have fun..

unityole

Smash Lord
guys who cares its a video game stop arguing
james, eric offered to train me because everyone said i have a lot of potential so obviously im not a noob o_O
daltsy ***** me
falco rapes me
but who cares srsly i just have fun..
your parents will hate us if they see you use words like these lmao

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Am I invited?! lol
You're ALWAYS invited John. It goes without saying. If you WEREN'T invited, I would send you in place of myself. That's how invited you are John.......... let that register for a moment if you have to...

John - I'm down for coming out to your place on thursday. I wouldn't be able to get to your place until 10pm - 10:30pm though. Is that okay?

unityole

Smash Lord
well im housing a few people that are coming from victoria, Francis and Matt? and Including Dan and myself so we got 4 peep so far.

so the plan goes, curry_object10 going airport and pick Dan and Carl up at around 8:30 AM on friday morning, then straight to SFU, so they'll get here no later than 10:30 AM. When they arrive, we smash until Evan finally opens his smashfest at or later than 4:00 PM.

Smash continues until around 10:00 PM ish when Evan finally closes down and wait for tourney the next day. In Francis' car he'll have Dan, Matt and myself and plus 1 more person along with 2 of his TVs, then we head to my house in surrey for friday night, and this process repeats for saturday and possibly sunday too.

Having said that, I can house up to 7 people not including myself. I've a TV on top of Francis' TVs makes it 3, all 3 games are avaliable here. Ive got 4 pretty decent couches at my place and a bed for one, rest they just need to bring sleeping bag and it should be good to go. I don't cook and theres nothing for me to use for any kind of cooking, so we'll eat out. Theres mcdonald, ihop, dennys and tim-horton all 5-10 mins drive away from my place.

If another person willing to drive, I can house 4 more people, they just need to bring their own towel/sleepbag or w/e they need for 2 nights. if you got more questions talk to me about it on msn and we'll sort things out.

edit: I've spoke to John (Hitsugaya) about housing, and I think hes getting a ride with us, which makes it 3 people left. Now including Carl and Rob, 1 or 2 more lol

Top Bottom