• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, computer broken, like peach...NOOO, ill still try and get the last Sas Vs. S-Royal set up on like the school computer while no one's watching, otherwise it could be a week, sorry guys. Ill try and get it.

AIDS

Smash Lord
robbie youtube is blocked on schoolcomputers and i dont thing ull sneak a VCR in wioth out some teachers suspicions and the library watches u like a hawk wiht that program it watches what all students aere doing.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
John u could have mentioned the fact that I went all Ganon...>.>

I got a gay falco (Link) and then John which was last match last stock high % on Dreamland. GG but not really. Eric choked in teams we lost to nubs (obviously not talking about tiep and ryan). Me and Eric would have gone all the way Tiep and Ryan in 2nd round oh cool and SO close too.

Metà

Smash Master
robbie youtube is blocked on schoolcomputers and i dont thing ull sneak a VCR in wioth out some teachers suspicions and the library watches u like a hawk wiht that program. anyway gimme it and ill do it for you
Lol. Youtube isn't blocked on my school computers. ^ ^ I always have this one computer in this room at the back of our band room that I can do whatever I want on. Apparently 4chan is blocked, but http://www.7chan.org and http://www.2ch.us aren't. Oh, how I love my imageboards. =P

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
my youtube in school isnt blocked.. we do have a very strict system though... even forums are usually locked o.o

but its pretty cool. my teacher, who is also vice principle, is madly in love with technology and he allows cellphones, laptops, headphones, everything. he allows us to use school facilities for non-school work. <3

and the teacher i TA for, provides me speakers for my mp3 while i work for him. He also brought gamecube and supplied TV to play smash with me once. my teachers are awesome <3

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!R!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!Yi!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!A!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!Ni!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!iD!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!Ai!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!Oi!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
nope, YouTube is indeed blocked at our school. =)

and anyway, gg guys, americans have nerdhaxx, there's no way in hell you're gonna beat derilink without making him laugh.

=) zomg i have semester break in a week or two, which means 10 days STRAIGHT of no school~ . Smashfest s'il vous plait? Or is the tournament during that time?

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!R!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!Yi!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!A!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!Ni!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!this was not me and some on e ehelse i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!iD!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!Ai!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!Oi!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
At Your Request And To Help BC Get Ready For Carl!...

SMASHFEST this Saturday at my house 11AM - 8PM or later. For now this is gunna be at my apartment but I'm gunna try and see if my mom will allow us to host it at her house considering it's much bigger >.>.

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
then I summon exodia in attack mode for massive damage. Vegeta what does teh scouter say about exodia's power level? IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANNDD

Metà

Smash Master
Okay, I got my stuff back today. w00t! ^ ^ All the games, the AR, and the mp3 player. All I'm missing now is my iPod. Thank you very much, Nick, and thanks for everyone who was so nice to me during this whole ordeal. <3 BC smashers (and WA too).

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
Hey.. do we have a thread that lists all the BC players?

like a BC Player Finder, kind of thing.

if we dont, could we make one?

i wana know how many players we actually have in BC. where most of us live. what type of characters we have in BC. and what not. =]

please make one..pretty pretty please ><

i would feel really sad about this post if we actually have one alrady.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
<----- IM NOT THERE!!!! >???? am i not good enough :_( lol and a old smasher came back named scott add him ^^, just put $$$$(Ting) <--- his tags :p

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Whoa airo, thats pretty good, looks like hes on steroids cause i dont remember him moving that fast ^^, but my samus has gottten alot bettter :p tiep look out! muahahaha anyways im looking forward to the 27th im definate go now ^^ i plan on winning btw :p look out falso falco!!!!
and everyone else, ive brang ganon back as a secondary!!! DUN DUN!!

oooo we have approx 50 players....

ouch... i feel reaaaallly sad right now =.=

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
<----- IM NOT THERE!!!! >???? am i not good enough :_( lol and a old smasher came back named scott add him ^^, just put $$$$(Ting) <--- his tags :p
well I'm just ...TOO GOOD enough. so HA. I can just train against a level 9 ganondorf, falco, fox, samus, and peach to beat tear + j. so take that.

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
Hello, my friend justt told me aabout this site and i wanted to check it out, i think im pretty good at this game. I play Fox and although its not as good as M2King, i think it will give you guys a challenge.

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
and it looks like Meta is the best player here? just because he has an "awesome list" and noone would except it if he was good. anyways is there a place or can someone telll me the top 5 in British Columbia?

Top Bottom