• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
zomg gamefaqs topic change style, but those who are taking the train need to contact me about their arrival time and what not
you'd best not back out of this one guys.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Ack, I can't remember the numbers and so forth to get into the apartment for the smashfest! Private message me or post something plz....

I <3 trains. Someone should make one out of Wiimotes.

Metà

Smash Master
zomg lue topic change style, but those who are taking the train need to contact me about their arrival time and what not
you'd best not back out of this one guys.
Fix'd
Ack, I can't remember the numbers and so forth to get into the apartment for the smashfest! Private message me or post something plz....

I <3 trains. Someone should make one out of Wiimotes.
Fix'd

Metà

Smash Master
Alright, I'm going to be visiting Nick's house in North Van tomorrow. Don't know what I'll find there, but I'm just going to talk to his mom or something and see if I can't figure anything out.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Evan just because his name doesnt show on that website doesn't mean thats not his last name... I tried searching myself and it didnt find me. So does that mean my name is fake? No I dont think so.
So his name is probably Billette or w/e it was.

People going to GameCluck... Msg me. We need to organize this shiet now before its to late.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Merry new year BC! I love Canada! :):):):):):):):):):) I'll be back one of these days for a little catchupsies

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
Whats SWF?

"List of SWF people who are totally awesome: Eggz, Hitsugaya, commonyoshi, Sensai, Toecutter, Rusty Shacklefurd, bwmat, Matt, Gimpyfish62"

ooo smash world forums
put me on list NOW plz?

Metà

Smash Master
I go without mentioning.

Anyway, today I went to North Van to visit that Drew guy who tried to host that tourney in North Van a while back to get whatever information about these guys as I could. He wasn't there, but I left a message for him to call me back with any information he has. I need him to tell me what Nick's (Funcow) last name is so I can try to find him. So far no one has called me, and my mom wants to hear from him before she files the police report. I hope he hasn't already sold my games...

e_e

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
call
the
police
nowz.

Attention BC:This is a conversation that me and my good buddy ryab had on msn messenger.
Gimpyfish says:
yellow
Ryab says:
red?
Gimpyfish says:
blue
Ryab says:
green
Gimpyfish says:
orange
Ryab says:
pink
Gimpyfish says:
PINK?! WTF! YOU'RE GH3Y!
Ryab says:
LOL
Ryab says:
I MEANT
Ryab says:
HOT PINK! :S
so you guys can just chew on that for a while.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Who's the matt in your list?
Thought it meant me at first, but i'm there also.

Metà

Smash Master
You might be right there, Gimpy, but I'm trying to be fair. After all, not everyone can be as awesome as you.

*EDIT* for more important information. I was told to write something like this.

Nick, Matt, and Zidane,

My mom has filed a police report today. We will find you sooner or later and you will face charges of theft. Even if you did not do the actual stealing, wou will face charges because you are an accessory. If you do not want a criminal record, call my mom on her cell at 604-809-1991 and leave a message. She will come and pick all my stuff up--no questions asked. The police may not track you down, but Royal Bank Visa and our insurance company WILL. Please return my ipod nano (w/ case and headphones), an mp3 player (with headphones), all the video games (approx. 10), and my Action Replay hardware (looks like a memory card). If you do this now, we will close the police file.

You can reach our house at 604-464-8942. We wait to hear from you. The insurance company is already starting to track you down. We gave them all the information we have about the three of you, including Ivana's phone number and Drew's (where the tournament was hosted in November) address.

Btw, my mom's name is Sara Swenson.

Top Bottom