• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
i dunno... those lvl 9s are more of a challenge than any human player =Z =Z
i lose vs lvl 1s =Z

haha seriously

and you can take my senpai in teams! >=P
as long as you dont break team purple up

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
yes that is very disturbing but im sorry im not gay, anyway... back on smash topic
You keep ****in hitting on me, don't give me that lol :p

Oh also, Bad news. I just found out I work today, and I have work shedualed for next ****in saturday... so I need to do something about that and get to the tourney. I'm considering quiting if he doesn't let me go.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I think all of us want to go somewhere in life. Gee whiz manuel if I cared THAT much about smash I would just quit my day job!
is that so?
I have work shedualed for next ****in saturday... so I need to do something about that and get to the tourney. I'm considering quiting if he doesn't let me go.
...one of you got pwned.

is there a smashfest today? if so, someone PLEASE call my cell at around 12:15

778 322 5261

by the way... good smashing all round yesterday. Adam, playing with you is seriously the best. =D seeee, i am improving. Eric, good matches with doc.

AIDS

Smash Lord
well tiep now that i found ur post i missed before i might consider it, ur mewtwo is crazy though, but i might for the fun of it but i dunno if i can pay u on the same day, is that alright?

booshk

Smash Lord
is that so?

...one of you got pwned.

is there a smashfest today? if so, someone PLEASE call my cell at around 12:15

778 322 5261

by the way... good smashing all round yesterday. Adam, playing with you is seriously the best. =D seeee, i am improving. Eric, good matches with doc.
THERE WAS SMASH YESTERDAY? WHY HAD NO ONE TOLD ME
i am mad :(

AIDS

Smash Lord
first gimpy now me i dunno if i can afford all of this:p though i dunno if evan is any good either

but ill decide later for now tiep is good enough

we will see after me and tiep do ours and ill decide on from there

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
man, i'm bored, somebody show me some good videos or soemthing, i'd rather they be like non top tier videos, they are more interesting to me

SHOW MEEEEEE

Metà

Smash Master
first gimpy now me i dunno if i can afford all of this:p though i dunno if evan is any good either

but ill decide later for now tiep is good enough

we will see after me and tiep do ours and ill decide on from there
Don't know if I'm any good? I eat Fox players (but not Ryan, he's too good!) with Jigglypuff. I chew them up, spit em out, and use their bones to pick my teeth. And no one likes to be embarrassed by a Puff.

jk, I haven't played many good Foxes.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Haha Chris you can change that to firexemblemxpryde + Hitsugaya for $2. Don't feel the need to get S-Royal to do a measly $1 team MM.

I think my MM are as I recall.
Manuel Fox Ditto $2
Eggz Mario vs Peach $5
Adam Falcon Ditto $5
Gimpy Boozer vs Peach $?
Team Purple $2
Chris' Fox friend... Fox vs Mewtwo FD Only $1
Fox vs Roy Battle Field Only $1
Fox vs Boozer Yoshistory Only $1

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Could someone give me a good description of how/when to ledgetech (maybe even against certain common attacks)? It's a really weak area of my game and I hate it.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
when youre approaching the ledge and get hit you press L or R whichever you prefer and smash DI towards the stage, to do the stick tech simply press R and hold the control stick to the left if on the right side of the stage, and vice versa for the left, to wall-tech jump, just angle the control stick slightly up and to the left if on the right side, itll take a little practice to get the timing, but its useful

Could someone give me a good description of how/when to ledgetech (maybe even against certain common attacks)? It's a really weak area of my game and I hate it.
if you have any more questions ask ill try and answer them

Edit = good
Double post = bad
Also, if you press L/R your character will tech any wall it hits for 20 frames.
In normal english, pressing L/R will make you tech for 1/3 of a second after you've pressed it ~Nihonjin

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hitsugaya, you play fox? Fox ditto mm 5$

I can't even find my money match list in this fat pile of crap. ****it.

Combooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why 3 posts, when 1 does the job ~Nihonjin

Eggz

Smash Hero
I triple posted for the specific purpose of spamming nihonjin. LoL I won't do it again though.

I <3 Ryan btw.
Zomg I can do like Nihonjin and I can just edit people's post instead of posting... I'm soo cool.
-Wak

I know you did, I also know you knew I knew and just posted to raise your post count/spam again ~Nihonjin

Top Bottom