• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
How about we just sit Gimpy in front of a TV, while everyone else lines up to money match him.

But Gimpy has to wear a Santa costume and reassure me that if I've been a good little boy, you'll bring me presents.

****ing yes. By the princessy power vested in Peach, I dub this idea so!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Um. Hmm. I'm pretty sure I'm not comfortable with that. =P. What money matches do we have set out so far? Wanna do a fox ditto MM?

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Ryan I'm gunna have to intervene and warn Eggz that u just simply **** ganon to ****...>.>
Why are you intervening!? BTW, I don't care what Isia did to you, I like your Captain better than your Ganondorf, and personally, I think you should have stuck/stick with the Captain. (Adam and the Captain, will hopefully make it happen? :p)

I know, that was random lol

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
on the side:
awww........ i found out that boosk is actually my friends friends friends cousin.
and i havnt met you peanutttzzzzzz. but we chatted loads...

HEYYY we three have the same thing in common XD

maindish:
if i mm too much... i might end up having to start myself for a whole week =/
cut down mm to $1?

booshk

Smash Lord
on the side:
awww........ i found out that boosk is actually my friends friends friends cousin.
and i havnt met you peanutttzzzzzz. but we chatted loads...

HEYYY we three have the same thing in common XD

maindish:
if i mm too much... i might end up having to start myself for a whole week =/
cut down mm to $1?

WTH? how LOL
tell meee lolll

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
ya wtf i thought you were my friend ='C how can his cousin have anything to do with you... disgrace =O

o.

boooshk mm $20 i play boozer you put lvl 1 comp (marth) in your place
i have odds around 20:1 of beating the comp

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
o psh
well if your friends with wesley
then im your friends friends friends cousins friends cousin
so were tight

booshk

Smash Lord
church friend = patgio

well wesley became friends with patgio because of his cousin.

lol it went backwards. sry...
we arnt spamming =/ it just happens to be a sunny day for everyone to come out and talk about possible upcomming money matches.
huhh
actually i met him in gr 8, and we always acted ******** in our classes. and we hav been friends for 3 years.. i donno what cousin your talking about lol cuz i didnt meet him thru our cousin :p

edit; lol no chris is not my cousin. he is a friend i have known for 10 years's cousin, so therefore i know him lol

booshk

Smash Lord
very complex x.x

booshk you are in grade 10? booshk i thought you met patgio through your cousin.

so chris is your friends cousin.

ahhh my brain.

hmm lets see..

chris is my friends friends friends cousin
haha yah thats right :p

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
i <3 you both o.o
and WE ARE ALL CHINA BROTHAS...(sounds uber weird)

Oo! Oo! Oo! Can I be a China brother too!? With natural blonde hair, and ocean blue eyes?
What if i dye my hair like, red or some ****? and like, totally get it cut short with the spikeyness, yaknow!? Totally! :p

booshk

Smash Lord
Oo! Oo! Oo! Can I be a China brother too!? With natural blonde hair, and ocean blue eyes?
What if i dye my hair like, red or some ****? and like, totally get it cut short with the spikeyness, yaknow!? Totally! :p
No.
Unless you go get a haircut and make it spikey. And Dye your eyebrows and hair jet black, and wear brown contacts, and get rid of all facial hair/dye them black., then yes you can be.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
btw if I consider wesley a friend... and toby a friend...
were also all friends =P
now lets never talk about this again =P

and i got the last word hahahaa

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
AHHHHHHHHHH I CANT GO TO SFU TOURNAMENT T____T

you see.. i have a church christmas dinner that i have to go to on the same day!!!
i would have skipped it, since there are other programs on a different day than the 16th...

and since the tourney is in the morning, i would have had no problem going to the dinner late

BUT i was given task to organize kids program as well as play piano for the choir x.x

T_____T
the paaiiinnn......

Top Bottom