• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Oh yeah while everyone is fighting for the name BC Chris.... I'll have the awsome name of... John Bombs but even I think Nick is better at having the title of john bombs xD

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Right, After having thought about it, and attended Smashfest in Richmond on saturday, dec 2, I've decided I'm going to make my tourney debut at SFU on the 16th. Though, it is not really saying much, the first thing I learned from smashfest, is that I have alot more to learn. Anyway, I look forward to meeting the best, after having been beaten by BCs best already, but I think I will end this reply by quoting one of my closest friends, who said this after my cousin caught up to me (and then some) one day, and turned the tables on our constant Smash:Melee Rivalry/Training

"Don't get so frustrated, playing the game is not about winning, it is about learning" ~ Senior Spezlos

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Congrats on top 10 manuel :)
=D yayy. Thank you very much, sir.
i agree=)

msgmsg
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, sir. Msg isn't good for you, however. But kimchi rox my sox. =D i am representing burnaby!

CHRIS: congrats, nice to play you. Your mindgames/hair are scary lol.

BOOSHK: gg on our moneymatch. You have a good marth. lol@ my falco against your marth, that suckz, man.

JOHN: you never played me/ watched my MoneyMatch. Nice to see you could make it. It's always fun to talk trash with John! Thanks for all the random advice you give me.

TIEP: it's been so long since i've seen you. I'm sorry that you had to see a samus die because of me. =P we gotta have marth dittoz soon.

ADAM: thanks for impressing James. Maybe he'll be motivated to suck less now. He actually is better than he played on saturday, but whatever. It's scary to play a good ganon. Gangster pride.

ERIC: thanks for hosting, and thanks for lemonade. You underestimated me though, apparantly your Richmond training wasn't enough =P. or maybe John training> Eric training. lol you choose. James still wants to **** you in halo2 though. xD had a good time.

AIRO: I wish my fellowship played smash the first week of every month. Good matches, you did well [but then again mewtwo ***** marth xO ] . Keep practicing, and one day you'll be NUMBER 13.

$PITE: You have to come to a smashfest and defend your honour, man, you can't juss chill out in Abbotsford and expect to keep your position of 9th. Would be nice to play troy or nick, too.

In case you guys haven't already, add me on msn : tha_pimp_panther AT hotmaildotcom.

You guyz are all stupid; obviously manLi should be BC CHRIS.

Can i ask for any critique/ suggestions to improve my Fox gameplay? hopefully some of you saw it play in my last match against Chris.

<3 canada

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Last weekend, I was at home in Aldergrove for the first time in a few weeks (and got pelted with snow! ****it!). This past weekend, I had a hockey game on Saturday. Next weekend, I have an exam on Saturday.

So, no playing for me until SFU. I gotta play Troy, Herschel and Nick though. I'm fairly sure Nick is better than I am, but I'm not sure about Herschel and Troy as I have never had the opportunity to play them.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Last weekend, I was at home in Aldergrove for the first time in a few weeks (and got pelted with snow! ****it!). This past weekend, I had a hockey game on Saturday. Next weekend, I have an exam on Saturday.

So, no playing for me until SFU. I gotta play Troy, Herschel and Nick though. I'm fairly sure Nick is better than I am, but I'm not sure about Herschel and Troy as I have never had the opportunity to play them.
No johnz =P. Show up. Or someone hold a smashfest on sunday.

I haven't played dear hershey in forever. He needs to show up, though, so he can be shown up. I've still never had the pleasure of even seeing troy play. I've played nick, and i guess he must have gotten way better since he's 6th right now.

<3

booshk

Smash Lord
BOOSHK: gg on our moneymatch. You have a good marth. lol@ my falco against your marth, that suckz, man.
haha yah gg.
i was so nervous :( lmao so many unkown ppl watching..
lolman MANLY iuno wth happened there. i do good against falcos usually. i was doing well in the beginning but right when u shot me with that blaster and i airdodged thats when my confidence just shattered lmao.
man that was embarassing tho u dont even play falco. lol ;p i mean i do better against erics falco xD
haha cant believe my fox did so well xD
we must play again
maybe if eric hosts one :p hopefully there will be less people there
wanna money match again? in a private area where no one is? >_>
2 dawlas? :p

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Too Dau Lahz

haha yah gg.
i was so nervous :( lmao so many unkown ppl watching..
lolman MANLY iuno wth happened there. i do good against falcos usually. i was doing well in the beginning but right when u shot me with that blaster and i airdodged thats when my confidence just shattered lmao.
man that was embarassing tho u dont even play falco. lol ;p i mean i do better against erics falco xD
haha cant believe my fox did so well xD
we must play again
maybe if eric hosts one :p hopefully there will be less people there
wanna money match again? in a private area where no one is? >_>
2 dawlas? :p
=P nervous? I was nervous too man, your NORTHFACE jacket scurred me. lol dkny for me >.>

manLi* by the way . lol you do well against falcos? it's cuz my falco style is intimidating. it's like eric's except far worse, but i give the impression that i know what i'm doing. It is too hot.

Your fox did VERY well, but i was kinda in a rush too. I think we should have fox ditto mm lol. lol my falco never 3stocked anyone before except keith.

good marth dittos, i think you play best on FD. gotta work on your platform game though, i dominated you on them. gg overall. add me on msn, foo.

=P fine. go early next time and we'll have a private moneymatch. Except john will HAVE to be there so he can friggin watch my mm this time.

but next time... i call Red Marth. I felt so lonely widout him.

<3 manli

booshk

Smash Lord
=P nervous? I was nervous too man, your NORTHFACE jacket scurred me. lol dkny for me >.>

manLi* by the way . lol you do well against falcos? it's cuz my falco style is intimidating. it's like eric's except far worse, but i give the impression that i know what i'm doing. It is too hot.

Your fox did VERY well, but i was kinda in a rush too. I think we should have fox ditto mm lol. lol my falco never 3stocked anyone before except keith.

good marth dittos, i think you play best on FD. gotta work on your platform game though, i dominated you on them. gg overall. add me on msn, foo.

=P fine. go early next time and we'll have a private moneymatch. Except john will HAVE to be there so he can friggin watch my mm this time.

but next time... i call Red Marth. I felt so lonely widout him.

<3 manli
LOL
oh its okay
i knew what i was saying, manly. yah i have most experience with falco then any other character i know how argressive they can be n stuff but i jus bombed that match lol. lol tsk if u were in a rush u should not have picked princess peaches castle lol :D i actually like platform stages better than final D at times o_o whatever we will see ext time bwahaha. did u see me keep f-smashing ... that was horrible i was like wtf am i doing but i kept doing it..
PSH WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT LOL u got red marth the whole time after :( that made me sad u know what we'll flip a coin for it lol :)

<3 weezli
i would add u but i duno what ur msn is =]

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
my msn is a few posts up >.> Post number #4848

More experience with falco?! AHAHAHAHA. that makes it suck more for you :( . lol PPC was just a random choice. i got gheyed by the exploding missile =P .

You did fsmash a lot. ;) mindgames, son. I am not that great under pressure either.

and red marth is automatically mine, i'm higher in the pwn list than you. LOL jk., sure with the coin.

i guess we'll have to wait til next time!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
random memory time!!!!

remember when gimpy actually came and was very very hungry, he just started a money match and the food came, everyone watched said money match, when gimpy had won what was his prize? no foodz!

T-T

booshk

Smash Lord
my msn is a few posts up >.> Post number #4848

More experience with falco?! AHAHAHAHA. that makes it suck more for you :( . lol PPC was just a random choice. i got gheyed by the exploding missile =P .

You did fsmash a lot. ;) mindgames, son. I am not that great under pressure either.

and red marth is automatically mine, i'm higher in the pwn list than you. LOL jk., sure with the coin.

i guess we'll have to wait til next time!
haha yah that was funny since u were tring to lure me there or something i seem to have forgotten haha.
YES most experience with falco... as i have said even erics falco doesnt 3 stock me that much :( u know what we willplay marth vs falco again next time okay I AM CONFIDENT LETS GO:chuckle: i will add u when i find that post
LOl unfair. :p yes coin idea =]
im might have to leave early if theres a smashfest sunday soo not sure. :p

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting slowly better with Falco. Now I can at least pillar properly, wavedash, and reverse SHL. Maybe someday I'll be able to play a high-tiered character well.

Exams suck.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol I wanna do MM with some people's Fox/Falco on FD/Dreamland!
I asked a few people to do Roy vs Fox/Falco but they said no... So yeah. I wanna do this! Not Tiep Eric or Ryan cause thats just not fair.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I WILL NEVER BE A FALCO PLAYER! :p

No matter how good I'll ever be with any other character, I'll always be low-tier for life. <3 Kirby and Mr. Game and Watch. Crappy is the new elite!

AIDS

Smash Lord
as gay as falco may be, he is good....FACT, sad enough its a gay retarted bird that can not fly and aswell u could add me iv been with the b.c. smashers long enough :p

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
You guys phail to see the joke and sarcasm. Troy does not have a book on smashers... he said flips to page 15 because so many people plays Falco that there are 15 pages of Falco players.

Patooty

Smash Ace
hey Keith, your fox/falco (whichever you want) vs my M($)2 !!
Check the tier list, you CAnT LOSE!!!!! ;)

add me to thie list of falcos now troy xD

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
You guys phail to see the joke and sarcasm. Troy does not have a book on smashers... he said flips to page 15 because so many people plays Falco that there are 15 pages of Falco players.
I would just like to thank you for 2 things:
1) assuming me to be ********
2) assuming the role of "Captain obvious" (No affiliation to Captain Falcon :p)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
It is always a bad idea to quote john, and try to nitpick things.

lol, it seems that a few of "them" [not you of course;) ] didn't quite get it. John simply is enlightening them. =P

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I caught that bit. But I'll never be a "Falco player." I could be a person who plays Falco, but not a Falco player. Yeah. <3 low tier.

EDIT: I claim this page in the name of chocolate milk. It's delicious.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
$pite why do you cling to low tier?

decadent one once told me online that picking a character based on tier position, be it low or high, is still tier whoring.

i play bowser because he is oh so cute, you play your characters BECAUSE they aren't good?

pre-match johns ftphail ;P

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
i play falco because i like eatting chicken and theyre both birds

btw i like eating beef too... especially cowears ;) (jk =P never met you before)

Top Bottom