• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
thats CRAZY talk
no bowser jr. no baby boozer...

anyway gimpyfish id like to meet and mm you (not for much though cause im sure ill lose =P)
so if you go to the sfu tournament... ill see you there

booshk

Smash Lord
err.. Yes. A mewtwo player in richmond

booshk, I am sorry if you actually think you are fat. If i have triggered any psychological turmoil, I do apologise for doing so. I am not sure of your body-fat-composition, but from the way you play Marth, it doesn't seem like you can be THAT fat. REAL fat people play peach.

Mr. Peanut reactor, I've seen it ALL. Not that there was much to see >.> lol oh snap.

Hmm, my friend Robbie asked me if there was a smashfest this saturday. Eric, are you willing to host?

edit!:// I once drank a whole glass of mouldy juice, i didn't even realize until the end when it dissolved in my mouth. I looked at the glass and there was green stuff on the bottem. EW. this was like.. a month and a bit ago.
...im 223 pounds.
but its okay whatever.

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
holy ****ing **** **** I lost power on sunday at 1, then got it back at 11 on tuesday...............................
then lost it again at 5 yesterday >.> got it back at 3 today.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
and its not like anyone talks about smash here except for smashfests and tournaments anyway

we'll talk about those when the time comes =P

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I shall have no such spam except for dinner.

I talk about smashfests and tournaments? and I ask john the occasional question about DI. I weigh 155 pounds... lol all muscle. Among other things ;) lol.

Eric, i need to know NOW if you're gonna host. I have friends who asked to smash on saturday with you. James very badly wants to see your awesome falco. He has mucho potential.

What say you, sir?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Geez... People can be such idiots these days... Some terd stole 3 AA Batteries from a 16 pack of batteries and then put the other 13 back as if nothing happened. No one is going to freaking buy 13 batteries when they can get 16 for the same **** price. If you steal 3 batteries might as well take the whole 16 pack!

And I love how people go to the wrong cashier side that says "Cashier Closed" AND when im standing on the OTHER cashier lane not helping anyone at the moment.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
whos sam... and ARGHNGENKLDVSWIEONGKL im busy sunday and friday is... friday... and i have a big project due... ill really try and make it... but... its richmond... project... richmond...
wesley tell me if your going and ill try... (give me a ride someone from vancouver? =D -- ill go some skytrain station closeby to you and you pick me up? =D) if im going

booshk

Smash Lord
whos sam... and ARGHNGENKLDVSWIEONGKL im busy sunday and friday is... friday... and i have a big project due... ill really try and make it... but... its richmond... project... richmond...
wesley tell me if your going and ill try... (give me a ride someone from vancouver? =D -- ill go some skytrain station closeby to you and you pick me up? =D) if im going
im most likely going with dyllan and im going to try to get ur cousin to go also if he doesnt have soccer he should come but im pretty sure me and ding r going.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Whew, just wrote my term paper. So very tired... last night I dreamed that I was writing my term paper. Then this morning, I wrote it. Somehow, in my dream, I included calculus in my analysis of the two books, and I knew that it wasn't the best method to attack the essay so my mind struggled against the idea and I slept extremely poorly.

Oh, and I outweigh all. I weigh about 240 lbs :p

fiction

Smash Rookie
Geez... People can be such idiots these days... Some terd stole 3 AA Batteries from a 16 pack of batteries and then put the other 13 back as if nothing happened. No one is going to freaking buy 13 batteries when they can get 16 for the same **** price. If you steal 3 batteries might as well take the whole 16 pack!

And I love how people go to the wrong cashier side that says "Cashier Closed" AND when im standing on the OTHER cashier lane not helping anyone at the moment.

Top Bottom