• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Wow, it *is* rather irksome.

Edmund says he's gonna step it up... booshk beware! We should listen to kyuukyuu, and hold a smashfest. Ever since this gf shiet, I have more time to smash.

John didn't want to smash with me on monday :(
- le hurt.

mebe I need to play troy, he's on the panel AND above me. ;) troyy!! let's go play!

Metà

Smash Master
+rep.. IF!!!! the tournament on Dec.16th at SFU works out very well!
i thought u paid to get in the bak room?
No,I'm not even in there anymore. Don't care about the back room, they all suck anyway. I'm too cool for them. :p

Btw, the tourney is CONFIRMED now. The FAS department has allowed me to occupy any room that is available on the 16th (in the physics facility), so long as it is open for the entire day. Tourney will go from 1 - 8, I need people here half an hour early though, to set up. If we're fast, we can start singles at 1:30, but I NEED people here at 1, no later, to enter the tourney and pay, so we can set up the brackets quickly and efficiently. Also, they will not tolerate any misbehaviour or abuse of the facility, so be careful, and don't touch any s***. I'll be bringing a tv, and hopefully we can borrow at least one other from the facility. I will need others to bring tvs. 7-8 is optimal number. Hope to see you all there!

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Wow, it *is* rather irksome.

Edmund says he's gonna step it up... booshk beware! We should listen to kyuukyuu, and hold a smashfest. Ever since this gf shiet, I have more time to smash.

John didn't want to smash with me on monday :(
- le hurt.

mebe I need to play troy, he's on the panel AND above me. ;) troyy!! let's go play!
Sure, but finals are right around the corner, so I can't guarantee anything really soon. Afterwards for sure though. Should be fun.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
well looks like no smashfest on Saturday unless it happens at my Dads place which means theres gonna be a cut off of how many people can come unforenitly since its an apartment...

So if someone else could host that would be great!:)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Smashfest Dads place tomorrow Saturday bring 1 extra TV and GC!

It will start at 1pm and end whenever which is usually between 6-8pm....

Address is: 9300 Parksville drive
Its an Apartment Building
Buzz 932 to call us so we can let u in once u get there
Phone number = 604-275-1508

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I might come tomorrow. I gotta get some damage done to my social studies project though. 90 marks?? what the chicken?

<3 eric

for eric > falco

and falco> peach on tier list

booshk

Smash Lord
aww how come u didnt tell us we could've continued smashing at ur house..
anyways i might come over pretty late... because i hav to go to a friends house, we planned it fora long time cuz he got a new kitty and fluffy kitties r cool:D

robyextreme

Smash Ace
aww how come u didnt tell us we could've continued smashing at ur house..
anyways i might come over pretty late... because i hav to go to a friends house, we planned it fora long time cuz he got a new kitty and fluffy kitties r cool:D
I was just hanging out with adam tonight, and eric happeend to be there, so not really a smashfest.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol yes booshk, they were all doing drugs. except Eric [i think? or maybe that's where he getse HIS power] .

You going to the smashfest, today? i MIGHT crash by later. I have a phat project to do. Y'all wanna help? lol.

AHHH CRAP i just messed up my hand on my chair >.>

If i do go, it'll like be around 4 or 5. =P

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I am MANLI, wielder of the tag "KEN". I also play red marth, but for you i might make an exception and play green =].

Eric, invite me over to play smash. Better yet, invite john over too.

and everyone PLEASE pray for snow, i don't wanna go to school tomorrow la. =P and where's adam these days?

Top Bottom