• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
why did you buy twilight princess and not a wii? >.> unless you preordered which is also hard to get. I didn't get a wii either :( there's going to be another shipping on tuesday a la best buy

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
lucky... i have my wii... NEED zelda tp =Z =Z phoned a bunch of places to try and find it all sold out =Z... now have to wait till next week to play

haha wait i already told you...

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
whoa that was a quick reply. I have no clue. I'd go if I didn't have exams :( hopefully they'll continually ship throughout this week.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I got a Wii. *copy+pastes what he told John and a bunch of others*

Got to Future Shop at 8:10 AM. 100+ people for 99 units. Went to Superstore, they said they didn't really have enough. I took a risk at EB Games. Was 14th in line. Waited from about 8:30 to 11:00 when it opened. They let in 10 people at a time. Were out of Zelda. Got my Wii by 11:30, got Zelda + Rayman at Zellers. Came home.

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
:( I went to future shop in landsdowne at 8 ish and the line there had like 100 people(probably the same place?). best buy was sold out. mom wanted me to study >.> so I had to go home after that :( how many were at zellers?

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
oooh let me tell my story
woke up at 5:30 to meet some friends at bestbuy at 6 am
but when my dad was driving me past... we saw it was packed... so decided to check how bad superstore was on the way back home..

superstore i knew had around 15 copies... and there were like 20 ppl waiting in line
i decided to wait and my dad told me to run... so i made it just before one other guy
turns out the people before me had been waiting since 4:30 am...
there were 18 copies and at 7:30 they handed out numbers...
i got 18 - but i didnt like how they didnt inform us they were handing them out... ppl from the front onward just started sprinting towards the person to make a line.

told us to come back at 9 when superstore opens...
i did... got my wii... but zelda was sold out =Z
you can only get so good at wii sports :cool:
jk i kinda suck at bowling
i like boxing/tennis though =P wiisport-fest anyone? jkjk

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
BC hax at football. GG guys, we got pwned (I hated that whistled down fumble Dickenson had though, that TD would have been crazy momentum for us).
ahhh no one pays attention to the sports guy, or even realizes he's from montreal.

i hear it was a good game.. though I didn't get to watch it. What was the final score??

and i'm sure you guyz played FINE. just it seems we have been doing amazing lately.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Nobody was going to beat BC this year. Not quite as exciting of a game as last year, but a much more exciting result!

EDIT: $PITE is day-to-day with a right thumb injury, sustained from throwing a paper ball into a wastepaper basket. Lame. I hope I can write okay tomorrow, I got school <_<

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Nobody was going to beat BC this year. Not quite as exciting of a game as last year, but a much more exciting result!

EDIT: $PITE is day-to-day with a right thumb injury, sustained from throwing a paper ball into a wastepaper basket. Lame. I hope I can write okay tomorrow, I got school <_<
apparantly, you can't write 'okay' now.

... correct grammer:

"How lame this is. I hope I can write *well* tomorrow, I have school".

.. xD sorry. and awww poor number 9 :(

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey guys i dunno whats happening yet but ill see if i can have a smash fest at my place on saterday ill talk it over with my parents when they come back from Winipeg tonight or tomorow and if anyone has any problems or needs instructions ask eric, tiep, manuel, or jeff for my msn

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
One of our bi-weekly attendees managed to get a copy in time for the tournament. Apparently the store had 95 of them and he was number 92 in line. Either way, we got the chance to try it out and it seems like quite the fancy-dancy gizmo! :)

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
hmm if all turns out well and i get zelda friday... i dont think i would come saturday if there was something =P
phoning -> going future shop during first 2 spares at school

Top Bottom