• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Gawsoloy

Smash Rookie
Anyone around the White Rock/South Surrey area? I'm a pretty big nub but I'ma put my time in.

Kati

Smash Lord
Figured I would try this regional boards. I heard that a few Van smashers are thinking of coming to Victoria this weekend. Have any plans been made regarding specific days or places?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Figured I would try this regional boards. I heard that a few Van smashers are thinking of coming to Victoria this weekend. Have any plans been made regarding specific days or places?
Ummm I don't think any Van smashers are going to Victoria this weekend. However we do plan on coming sometime soon. There is a Melee tournament here this weekend...

WindGodDude

Smash Rookie
great tournament.

i'm a falco that is really looking to get better. i'm very motivated to learn and improve my game as well as play against better players. wondering if there is anyone willing to train me (prefer to play against players a lot better than me) and perhaps play smash sometimes over the next 2 weeks. i live in richmond and don't mind going a bit far for a smashfest at someone's house so if you can invite me that would be great!

I'm stanley chang if anyone knows me.

Last edited:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Y0 my house is always open for smashfests but I live in Coquitlam. If you're down I'd be willing to play all day or night whichever works better for you if you decide to come up.

Were you at the UBC tournament on Saturday?

Last edited:

WindGodDude

Smash Rookie
Y0 my house is always open for smashfests but I live in Coquitlam. I if you're down I'd be willing to play all day or night whichever works better for you if you decide to come up.

Were you at the UBC tournament on Saturday?
yeah i was at the UBC tournament. i'm the guy who played you and asked for pointers on how to not get shine spiked. then u needed to play doubles after

smash all day and night? i'm down.

Slatley

Smash Rookie
Will train in exchange for Taco Bell party packs. Every hour on the hour.

Edit: Often down for smash at me and my brother's place in Burnaby btw.

Last edited:

Smash Rookie
Where are the Victoria smashers? My friend and I are getting back into the game and want to play more than just each other for a change.

itgfreak

Smash Rookie
Hi guys I'm new to the area and would love to find out where local tourneys are held in the Vancouver area for MELEE. I currently live in Burnaby so it would be nice to find some local players to meet up with ( fyi I just play SSBM not 64 or PM )

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hmm well honestly there's not many melee tournaments going on these days. However we have melee/PM smashfests at Ben Rees house in Burnaby close to Edmonds and Canada Way. Ask in the BC smash community group on Facebook. You will get more replies there...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368908883137347/

Browntown will not be participating at this EVO. I think Yakal is going though. Not sure who else.

Last edited:

rjsdndgod

Smash Rookie
Hey guys pretty new smash player here I play mostly against AI and sometimes one of my friends who is also really new. I'm probably really ****ty but not exactly sure how bad. I like to money match because it just makes the game more fun so if any good players out there wanna have some small money-match (5-10 bucks) I'd be so down. I'm in the vancouver downtown/kitsilano but I'll go anywhere to play. hmu if you want some free money

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hey guys pretty new smash player here I play mostly against AI and sometimes one of my friends who is also really new. I'm probably really ****ty but not exactly sure how bad. I like to money match because it just makes the game more fun so if any good players out there wanna have some small money-match (5-10 bucks) I'd be so down. I'm in the vancouver downtown/kitsilano but I'll go anywhere to play. hmu if you want some free money
Hey, welcome. I'm down to money match for $10. I live in Surrey but am willing to travel as well. Don't have my own setup. join the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/368908883137347/ and add me on facebook - Adam Brown

Gawsoloy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys - Who's going to Evo/MLG? I'm seriously considering going and wondering if anyone else from BC is going to be there.

breez

Smash Ace
Yooo, sounds liike you play for keeps son.

Top Bottom