• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
help the new player guys! hey our facebook page has list of events going on :)

join our facebook group! yo we got a tourny this month march 23rd. come and meet us there

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Hey people, posted this on Facebook but also posting here:

Hey do you guys need an extra CRT? You'd need to pick it up from my house tomorrow or maybe Friday. It's a 27" Toshiba so quite heavy.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So is anyone going to stronghold today?

Edit: Yo Evan, if you say ur gunna upload overture 2 vids one day, and then upload that the next day, it's quite frustrating for me. I would really appreciate it if you could follow through with what you said and get those vids up. thanks.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
sup all i just got out doing somet ime, the cops sent me to jail for a bit but i was starting fights with other losers in there, and then i punched this cop in there to cause i was pissed off it smelled like hobo

anyway the judge sent me to FVI prison after that and i just got out good timing to the weather is real nice

michael_li

Smash Ace
^ this n^gga is jacked up. 7 foot 230lbs of muscle. so i guess everyone in jail became slave to the eagle.

was chillin with roby when he got out, we went to his mansion. i got a pic of him, u guys jelly?

rare footage of eagle form

^ this is roby now, i know most of u wont believe me but haters gonna hate. yall jelly he ***** you guys at smash and now at life. look, nice car + mansion and backyard. good location too in whalley strip.

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Hey guys gg's to everyone. It was amazing to c all these new players. I hope a lot of you stick around. One thing though I played a new player I think in pools and we were talking about some of your friends on the island, in esquimalt I think, that play smash. I was suppose to get there numbers off you and forgot. so if u c this then just PM me or just get ur buddies to send me a message. We are desperate in Victoria for smashers, so any additions would be most welcome.

I'm going to name off a couple players in pools it may be : Devon, Eric v, meep, Daniel, Keon, Francis, or Vincent.

michael_li

Smash Ace
i wanna thank all the new players for coming, without you guys this tourny wouldn't have been such a fun and successful tourny :) i do hope most of yall come to our next tourny. i hope evan is cares about the community enough to give you guys half price off, because 10$ for just starting out is ridiculous....

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
So today Evan came over to give me videos but in true Evan fashion he forgot the hd with the videos on it and showed up stoned

so instead we played some sf4 (not for long) and smoked up and walked around a small forest for a bit lmao

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
sup all i just got out doing somet ime, the cops sent me to jail for a bit but i was starting fights with other losers in there, and then i punched this cop in there to cause i was pissed off it smelled like hobo

anyway the judge sent me to FVI prison after that and i just got out good timing to the weather is real nice
hard as ****

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
is melee a main event? is carl/dan gonna be there?
melee is the main event as we have the most time dedicated to it
unfortunately dan has moved out of alberta to the fars of the east coast :[
carl hasn't been quite active in a while now either unfortunately

Top Bottom