• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
i got an idea for a big tournament guys. i'm gonna do something big in may and we'll raise money to invite a big name player from the states. would anyone be down for this?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
we'd have to cockblock them pretty hard in bracket if that were too happen

im on board for big tourney in May though

20 years old + officially 2 years of smash (1 year of melee)?? hell yaaaaa

then again that's money i should be saving for EVO/manifest

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
absolutely a grand idea to endorse the **** out of a tournament to get more out of region players to attend. if we can stretch it, a 2 day event during the summer would be an awesome way to build hype and get more casholas in the mix. we can easily organize two streams, and with a little planning and a few test runs i'm sure we could figure an optimal arrangement for the setups. draw the right number and finding a sponsor or two to dump in a little prize money shouldnt be out of the question either. definitely worth a few brainstorming seshes in the near future, and i know everyone likes seshes.

SKidd

Smash Master
if anyone sees my controller or accidentally has taken it please inform me

it has an eevee sticker on it

NEVERMIND, dawson has it

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
20 years old + officially 2 years of smash (1 year of melee)?? hell yaaaaa
i am going crazy just thinking 6 months has gone by already, getting into smash has been one of the happier parts of my life recently, and the love has been totally jawesome.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
yeah no problem mang, was all noobinking's do-gooding hookin me up.

norushrequest: if you can upload my match with sins from bracket that would be ballin outta control nucka

Top Bottom