• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I think we should have a mock tourney if a lot of people show up. :) I also want to have some $1-3 MMs lol

If yall agree on one name I will deeply consider using it.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I second UltimatePaw.

-OR-

Rather than "Mumble2", you should go with "Whisper".
That's even quieter, which means MORE PATIENCE.

I think we should have a mock tourney if a lot of people show up. :) I also want to have some $1-3 MMs lol

If yall agree on one name I will deeply consider using it.
So far, I'm bringing Moocowalex and Moostafa.
Nameless Wanderer and Male Platypus expressed interest earlier.
So possibly:

Me
Mike2
Mustafa
Moocow
Male Platypus
Man of Alpacas
Joel
Nameless Johner

EDIT: Just realized that I went a day without checking Smashboards. That was weird.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
As a Fire Emblem class, it's inferior to "Assassin". However, the only Whisper (Sothe) is mandatory in the endgame for some reason.

So can moocowalex and Mustafa post in here to confirm that I am still picking them up at 2:30 P.M. tomorrow from the pickup location?

Why not have a tournament, and the winner gets to choose his name.
Make it an RSRC.
I am already thinking up the best names you have ever heard of.
At least two of them include the word "Buttnutritious".

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
What do you mean? You might not be coming tomorrow?
Just let me know ASAP.

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
As a Fire Emblem class, it's inferior to "Assassin". However, the only Whisper (Sothe) is mandatory in the endgame for some reason.

So can moocowalex and Mustafa post in here to confirm that I am still picking them up at 2:30 P.M. tomorrow from the pickup location?
The camping thing was moved so it looks like I'll be good to go. On FB the recital says it will be from 1:30 to 2, so it if runs a little be late it should be fine; the pickup area is basically right next to where the recital is.

And Fire Emblem is awesome!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
All right. It should be easy enough to spot my car if I'm parked out front of the garage (red Cavalier, looks kind of beaten-up, Sword Kirby hanging from the rearview mirror).

If I have to park around the corner (which is incredibly unlikely), I'll be standing in front of the parking garage. Since you probably don't know what I look like, I have brown hair, brown eyes, will be wearing a teal shirt (and probably teal hoodie), and I have moles on the left side of my upper lip and left eyelid (though the latter is more difficult to notice). Will also probably be playing a 3DS.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's still me, yes. The pickup time is 2:30 P.M.
Was there some reason to think otherwise? I'm not being a smartass, just curious about whether I might have missed something.

Top Bottom