• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Melee Thread - Phase 6 Saturday, February 20!

Kal

Smash Champion
I can set something up at my house if you're interested.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Chris are you going to Suspects tournament?

Kal

Smash Champion
Bluezaft, I updated the first post with something about Friday. I made it "invite only" to prevent too many people from coming. I'll probably have no more than 6 people over.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is anyone carpooling to SA? If so I would like tag along as I still haven't fixed my window(lollazy) so it will be cold as **** on the way there if I take my car :(. If not I'll just drive myself heh.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Shoot, I wish I were still in Austin (rides from Houston, anybody? haha). I'll have to figure out a way to survive the lack of Melee 'til FS5.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Hello guys. I'm curently visiting in Austin texas. I'm from Puerto Rico, if i've known that melee was still active hre i would have brought a controller. However I still would like to play people in Melee while I'm here. I hear this is a college town, even while in christmas break I hope is still somewhat active. I can't read the forum that much, but at least i can try to read it once a day.

If anyone knows of any activities or an arcade place that is active please let me know. Thanks in advance. I'l be in texas till january 5 in case anyone had any plans.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Shoot, I wish I were still in Austin (rides from Houston, anybody? haha). I'll have to figure out a way to survive the lack of Melee 'til FS5.
If anyone is coming to FS5 from Austin PLEASE POST! That way I can gauge the attendance so more people will be interested to come

ESPECIALLY MELEE PLAYERS!

Kal

Smash Champion
I'd be happy to play it, but I don't own a copy of a game, and my Wii is broken.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Kal quit posting **** on gamefaqs running your mouth about stuff u have no idea about, you got something to say PM me or wait till u see me since im sure u will be at FS5.

EDIT: Dojima i have TvC, are you in texas?

Dojima

Smash Ace
Hello Suspect. yeah i'm currently in Austin. I started to look for places to go on the internet and found a really nice place Arcade Ufo, just came bak from there. I'm really glad I got to go. Since they ahve a lot of arcade cabins that will never make it to Puerto Rico. Got to play Actress Again, arcana 2 and SF4. The place is about 15 minutes from where i'm staying so I will probably try to go there again after christmas.

I'm open to try to go to some gathering places or the like. I'm a melee player, havent played a lot in the past 2 years but I hope to give some good matches. I'd play basically any game MvC2(I suck), Melty Blood,SFHD, 3rd(I suck also) and brawl(last resort). I can recive any calls, and also I might be able to read the forum more often 2-3 times a day.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
hey girls

I'm coming to Austin this weekend (Sat/Sun)

I'll be staying wtih Zev

smash tomorrow.

yes?

call/pm/aim me

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hey girls

I'm coming to Austin this weekend (Sat/Sun)

I'll be staying wtih Zev

smash tomorrow.

yes?

call/pm/aim me
If I didn't work I'd want to get some games in :/.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
To maintain equilibrium, Landon must at all times be exactly one hour away from me.

Kal

Smash Champion
I'll probably try to get something together.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
im going to be bored today and tomorrow.
if anyone is able/wants to smash, pm me or IM me(ZroPhoenix). no phone atm lol

Kal

Smash Champion
So who all is going with me to the tournament this Sunday? I need a head-count.

Kal

Smash Champion
I love how I fought Hylian for the rights to the Austin Melee thread yet I haven't updated this **** in so long.

Anyway, smashfest at my place Friday. Contact me for details.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
My tournament is next weekend. I has Melee. Austin should come :)

Bluezaft will be in attendance.

Plus anime noobs to fill up the pot.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
im wondering if i should ditch my plans and go to mezumi. I haven't played in ages though. Marth is broken.

Top Bottom