• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The art of the Hammer"an ice climbers combo video by me

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
My first ever combo video
I dont know how to desynch well or wooble so i mostly rely on normal combos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJJOea1J_Js
this is a combo video i made of my skill's with the ice climbers.
might make a combo video for mario if encouraged.
sorry for the crappy quality.
I know im fighting cpu's but bare wiht me atleast they are in level 9 T_T
song-System of a Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O
Enjoy ;)
feedback is much appreciated

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I've ever seen a worse combo video. It's against computers... Don't make the Mario combo video unless you like getting flamed. Combo videos are suppose to show skill but if you can't even desynch the IC's you have a long way to go to becoming decent.

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I've ever seen a worse combo video. It's against computers... Don't make the Mario combo video unless you like getting flamed. Combo videos are suppose to show skill but if you can't even desynch the IC's you have a long way to go to becoming decent.
i'll take your word for it....
(you didnt need to go so hard on me though D': )
I'll practice allot more before i do another combo video
well,besides that,I guess i should just stick to spriting
it's what im best at afterall
*points to sig*
i'd like this topic to be closed before any unecessary flaming get's done.

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
i'll take your word for it....
(you didnt need to go so hard on me though D': )
I'll practice allot more before i do another combo video
well,besides that,I guess i should just stick to spriting
it's what im best at afterall
*points to sig*
i'd like this topic to be closed before any unecessary flaming get's done.
Sorry, if you think I did any unecessary flaming and if you thought I was harsh on you. Just take this as a note. I know plenty of members on this forum that will rip you apart if you thought I was harsh. I honestly tried to just be fair. Hopefully you won't think I'm a d!ck for now on.

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, if you think I did any unecessary flaming and if you thought I was harsh on you. Just take this as a note. I know plenty of members on this forum that will rip you apart if you thought I was harsh. I honestly tried to just be fair. Hopefully you won't think I'm a d!ck for now on.
no not at all
as of right now i just want this to be closed before i get flammed ^^'

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
yeah, bro you gotta step that game up a little before you start showcaseing the skills, but I do respect that you was brave enough to put your stuff out there like that. And you don't nessissarily need to be that best player in the world to make a good combo vid, just try to play more with real players and record a lot. It seems like my best combos come about when i'm not even thinking about recording.

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
yeah, bro you gotta step that game up a little before you start showcaseing the skills, but I do respect that you was brave enough to put your stuff out there like that. And you don't nessissarily need to be that best player in the world to make a good combo vid, just try to play more with real players and record a lot. It seems like my best combos come about when i'm not even thinking about recording.
you've got a point there
if only i had a capture card then i would atleast have gotten better clips ^^'

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
If you don't know how to wobble, learn. It's actually pretty easy, if you get the timing, you can pull it off any time you get a grab off, but there are exceptions.

Metà

Smash Master
If you don't know how to wobble, learn. It's actually pretty easy, if you get the timing, you can pull it off any time you get a grab off, but there are exceptions.
Wobbling is not the quintessential IC's technique. There's no point in him learning that before he can perform the basic techniques with ease.

Top Bottom