• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

~rh

Smash Lord
Yeah what the ****, Lobos is right, this **** is dead.

WHERE'S THE OTAKON HYPE??? Are ya'll not going???

I want money matches in 3S, Super Street Fighter 4, Mario Kart Wii, anything LETS GOOEOEZZZZZ

~rh

Smash Lord
@cris - it really does =( do you know if Rei is going? I wanted to play him in BB, but I think he's going to EVO =/

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Don't think Rei is going.

It's cool, I'll make the most out of it with those who do go :D

And APEX IS THE WEEK AFTER WOOOOOHOO!

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype. DOSV at Otakon!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's cool, I'll make the most out of it with those who do go :D

And APEX IS THE WEEK AFTER WOOOOOHOO!
I'm going to both events. If you would be so kind as to make me a green/yellow Ice Climbers sticker, I'd love you forever.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Uh, from Baltimore Btree, Frozen, Dosv? I'm pretty sure Vist is going since he doesn't miss Otakons. And Nightmare Korn Kid! Who's drinking with me????

Last year I got blackout drunk, was removed from the building by staff, and ended up outside a 7 Eleven at 4AM missing my Id and G1. I'll try my best to re-create that. Besides Inui punching a lion, I like to believe I have the best drunk smasher stories.

~rh

Smash Lord
Uh, from Baltimore Btree, Frozen, Dosv? I'm pretty sure Vist is going since he doesn't miss Otakons. And Nightmare Korn Kid! Who's drinking with me????
Meeeeeeeeeee, I promised everyone my secret skittles vodka recipe. I'm making enough to **** up godzilla. ;D

Last year I got blackout drunk, was removed from the building by staff, and ended up outside a 7 Eleven at 4AM missing my Id and G1. I'll try my best to re-create that. Besides Inui punching a lion, I like to believe I have the best drunk smasher stories.
Want. In.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
Though I dont really play smash(brawl) anymore, you can bet I'll meet up with the bmore boyz for drunken shenanigans!
B-tree, bring that domo bag! i will successfully fit myself into it this time! also, TREE OF MIGHT

Ghostype

Smash Champion
We need to meet up first thing fellas or ****. And yeah Okin I'm using Domo to transport all my alcohol secretly. I WANT THE SKITTLES VODKA

We need a video of you riding on Domo or in it while attached to my back, walking around some random area....or the rave. TREE OF MIGHT PART 2

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
****it, I wish I could go to otakon...but I gotta save up on some important stuff. =/

However, I will be going to connecticon to help out a friend in the artist alley :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
No, well...sorta. I found it randomly, sorry I didn't respond >_> I'm actually trying to re-make all stickers/illustrations for Apex. Are you going? I mean Otakon is a week before but I'm just saying in case I don't have everything done.

Sion

Island of Horizon
just came across this thread...
anyone going to anime evolution in vancouver, BC, canada? i'm attending it, and it'd be cool if any smashers were also attending. anime evolution is pretty small, so it's understandable if like no one has heard of it/isn't attending. just wanted to check, haha.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
OMFG

my favorite mdva smasher <3<3
<3 mah dood! Virtually undefeated (that one day)

D1 - mah dood!

Ah snaps, Does I finally gets to chill with D1!?
@Btree: melee doubles, im sitting on your shoulder, just sayin
I'm game, just need to make it look not gay. Also need to take more amazing pictures like the ones from APEX, in that flower pot. Dx

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm not going to Otakon ~rh . Already spent $400 to go to EVO. Can't spare any more for Otakon.

Though I'm gonna miss running a train on Foxy lady, getting drunk with BTree, beating everyone in Blazblue with Furinkazan whilst drunk, and yeeeah. I'll be missing a lot cause I'm partying it up in Vegas at EVO for Melty Blood.

I feel like I owe you guys a meetup or something. Anime Boston or something? Or maybe just hanging out for a weekend or some ****

~rh

Smash Lord
=[

come to xanadu one day ;D i will bring BB whenever you tell me you're going haha

~rh

Smash Lord
You shouldn't be too far from it Btree.

Xanadu Games
410-247-2428
3921 Suite B Vero Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21227

There is an overnight lock in for only 8 bucks from tomorrow evening/night to Saturday morning/afternoon. I really wish I could go but I can't get down there D;

------

Rei, Brandon Jones is being DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba for Otakon lmao

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Wow, so like, that's five minutes away from me LOL. >_>; Maybe I'll go next time ya'll head there. Or whenever SteveH goes or some ****.

Top Bottom