• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I know it's kinda early, but is anyone going to Katsucon? I went last year Sunday only and I want to go both Saturday and Sunday this time if I can. I remember winning a FFA by luck xD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm not sure how many smashers will be at Katsu next year since Pound 5 is at the old Katsu venue (in Crystal City) and on the same date. I know I'll most def. be at Pound next year.

Holy crap Cafe that looks delicious.

Lobos

Smash Master
The only date we could go (for those going to pound 5) is friday.....which would work out since they are only 15 mins apart from each other. Katsu being at the gaylord hotel (where MLG DC was) and Pound 5 at the old katsu convention.

I might do this since friday only at katsu is $20-$25?

JOE!

Smash Hero
So, how would I go about getting my Brawl-, complete with all stages and characters texture hacked, into AB? :p

(and would anyone play it? <.<)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Not sure, prlly standard con amount (2 to 4 set ups each? Or 2 for Melee/4 for Brawl).

JOE!

Smash Hero
hmm, I'm planning on bringing my SD card (as said before) with Brawl- 2.0 and a ton of texture/stage/music hacks, need to know if there'll be a wii with no Custom stages, or if I could just bing my own for a bit XD

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
The best thing was when you randomly bump into friends that you havn't seen in a long time......

nothing beats that.
Lots of great cosplayers this year as well

I don't know if it's the best one so far lol... I love 09 as well xD

Top Bottom