• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
nice sig roller....the pikachu looks out of place though

didn't you make a sig just like that with a different pikachu on it?

Roller

Smash Legend
nice sig roller....the pikachu looks out of place though

didn't you make a sig just like that with a different pikachu on it?
yes, and galax wanted a different pikachu.

Smaci, I added you, however the stupid forum keeps making your text color the same as snucas's even though I'm telling it to make it a completely different color...

smaci92

Smash Lord
yes, and galax wanted a different pikachu.

Smaci, I added you, however the stupid forum keeps making your text color the same as snucas's even though I'm telling it to make it a completely different color...
ok thx...the text will work eventually I guess...don't worry about it for now

Roller

Smash Legend
ok, this is really pissing me off now. I tried switching your placement in the names, changing your color to every one that you are given an option for, and even tried not adding a color, and it ALWAYS comes out that ****ing color. what gives?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
May I request a sig containing Ness and Wario. (Ness with his alt costume, the one with the Mr. Saturn doing his OKAY taunt) Wario with his overall costumes standing still. At the bottom, it can headline aerial kings.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I think it is because there are 13 members.
ya i think cmpr might be right. 13 members. Another option (but this would be a lot of work) is that you could or I might even be willing to make image files with each person's username in the image, then link them to their shop section. Cause then you can make cool texts and make each one different colors...

did I make sense? I'll try to do an example of what I'm trying to say...

edit: here's an example (it's not a good example...but I'm just using it to explain myself better):

and we link the text image to their section of the shop

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord

moar pl0x, dinko's just mad cause I don't like his sigs and he's trying to get back at me, which would be plausible if this one actually sucked ^.^

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Lesson one, one space between letters, two between words, make it SMALLER (in caps cause that's a big one) and don't EVER stick the text in the corner, when it's smaller, you can make it flow better and stick it near the focal so your eyes aren't ripped away to look at the fugly text.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Zolga, once again text is too big. You might just want the text to say Zolga n from now on. OMG, that bg is sweet, I see the seal thing that Naruto has on his stomach. Good job with that. The color scheme is not very good. You needed orange in it.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
Umm.... okay request from ANYONE here.

This pic still has a background but I couldn't find any good renders without one
http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/images/sonic/sonic_071010b-l.jpg
^ Placed somewhere in left side of sig^

These are just character icons, so they shouldn't be troublesome.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/Kyd/Brawl/Fox.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/Kyd/Brawl/Falco.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/Kyd/Brawl/Wolf.jpg
^ These vertically along the right side^

I want "Kyd" to be in the center of the sig in an edgy font (I don't really care which font as long as it doesnt look elligant)

Background I want to be a green & black effect of some kind (lightning if possible.) Size should be the same or close to my current sig.

Thanx in advance.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Lesson one, one space between letters, two between words, make it SMALLER (in caps cause that's a big one) and don't EVER stick the text in the corner, when it's smaller, you can make it flow better and stick it near the focal so your eyes aren't ripped away to look at the fugly text.

thanks for the advice jeebus ill get right on that

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Zolga, once again text is too big. You might just want the text to say Zolga n from now on. OMG, that bg is sweet, I see the seal thing that Naruto has on his stomach. Good job with that. The color scheme is not very good. You needed orange in it.
ill just do Zolga i was thinnking bout that anyway

i thought no one else would pick up on the seal good job :D

I was thinking about putting orange flares into it instead of yellow

All in all i think i improved

And my major weakness is text anyone have GIMp that can help me with that?

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord

ok i re did it though i still don't like the text...

i have trouble with text for some reason.

i made the text smaller and i moved it closer to the render...

i was gonna put it between the gap in his legs but then i was like no...

is that small enough text cmpr?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
okay, now make it no more than size 10 text, color it orange to match, and go to tools>transform tools>rotate to angle it with the arm

Roller

Smash Legend
ya i think cmpr might be right. 13 members. Another option (but this would be a lot of work) is that you could or I might even be willing to make image files with each person's username in the image, then link them to their shop section. Cause then you can make cool texts and make each one different colors...

did I make sense? I'll try to do an example of what I'm trying to say...

edit: here's an example (it's not a good example...but I'm just using it to explain myself better):

and we link the text image to their section of the shop
I like it. You wanna head that project? Just don't make the fonts TOO big.

That reminds me. Conker where are you at on the banner project? Anyone who hasn't given you a pic yet pick one for yourself.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
ok for the last (i hope) time here is my sig

i made it from scratch the curse mark

im a semi big naruto fan

i couldnt do all the details though because i dont know the characters on the seal

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
That's pretty good, I'm not gonna go in depth on the bg cause that's what tuts are for, you get your own style, which means I cannot help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom