• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Doesn't have that flair to it...but it's nice otherwise.

Try to get a little difference with the character and the background, didn't enjoy the blending of Zamus and the BG.

Move Zamus up a little.

Try to make smaci92 part of the BG. For example...

Just advice, nothing important.
sorry but the text should stay. The place you're suggesting it would distract from the focal too much.

Grandeza

Smash Master
you make a transparent layer to go over your render, take a soft brush an color over what you want to change. then set the colored layer to overlay.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Hey rollerking, I would like to request a sig to be made for myself even though I don't have 100 posts as you said you would be fine doing so.
I'm new to this, so I'm not too sure how to request... Bear with me:
I would like to use this render of Falco: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-30042 On the right area of the sig, and whether it is full-body or half-body is up to your discretion and a pikachu with headband if you have one, but if not then use this render on the left: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-22419

If possible I would like a half-and-half background - one similar to that in your sig for Falco and one similar to galax1117's for pikachu. If not, just a thunder background similar to galax's.
I would also like the name "Falcon" to be in the bottom right-hand corner, in any font.

Please make my sig basd on those guidelines, and anything that sounds a little unclear, go with your interpretation of it.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Character:

Size: Preferably 420x115 pixels

Color Scheme: Blue/White OR Red/White (Which ever suits your mood at the time.)

Styles: Sorry I couldn't pick only one. Probably styled like your

Sorry couldn't decide. Hope you come out with something great; no pressure though.
alright
ill get on it when i come back from helping my uncle move
im sorry this all came up but he just cam e today in the morning to my house asking
but be assure that when i get back first thing ill do is ure request

Roller

Smash Legend
Sry gallax, my power was out for most of yesterday (notice my lack of posts) so I couldn't do your sig. I'll do it today...

And Conker, that Sora sig makes me want to frolic through the flowers. (idk which flowers, but i'mma frolic through 'em)

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol... You blurr your renders too much, and some of us are novice sig makers.
Make your renders more crisp and clear.

NEW ANIMATION YO ROLLER CNC POR FAVOR

2 hours of work for a 7 second animation

A_man13

Smash Master
@Smaci: I usually take a color and paint where I want to color change and with a color I want, then set it to color (or hue as I did with Pink ZSS).

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Hey Aman... lol thats a good way to do it... I really feel dumb...
Lol I'm telling you, the render matches the background like too well =P

L__

Smash Master
alright
ill get on it when i come back from helping my uncle move
im sorry this all came up but he just cam e today in the morning to my house asking
but be assure that when i get back first thing ill do is ure request
Thank you Conker. :p

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey rollerking, I would like to request a sig to be made for myself even though I don't have 100 posts as you said you would be fine doing so.
I'm new to this, so I'm not too sure how to request... Bear with me:
I would like to use this render of Falco: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-30042 On the right area of the sig, and whether it is full-body or half-body is up to your discretion and a pikachu with headband if you have one, but if not then use this render on the left: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-22419

If possible I would like a half-and-half background - one similar to that in your sig for Falco and one similar to galax1117's for pikachu. If not, just a thunder background similar to galax's.
I would also like the name "Falcon" to be in the bottom right-hand corner, in any font.

Please make my sig basd on those guidelines, and anything that sounds a little unclear, go with your interpretation of it.
I'll get on it, but it MIGHT take a lil while. I have quite a few things to do.

Lol... You blurr your renders too much, and some of us are novice sig makers.
Make your renders more crisp and clear.

NEW ANIMATION YO ROLLER CNC POR FAVOR

2 hours of work for a 7 second animation
talk to me after 9 hours on one that is about the same length. (Ice Climbers)
I had to improvise with the multiple spritesheets to make a custom hitting effect, a grabbing effect, and a whole mess of other ****. With Ice climbers from 2 different spritesheets, plus ness and it had to be completely lagless...

That animation is good. My main thing with that one is that the dust around the guys wouldn't just disappear the nanosecond he teleports, it would fall down afterwards. I know it would take improvising with the sheet and would be time consuming but that is the difference between a good animation and a great one.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
nobody noted that on the 7th frame, when sasuke is running, he has 2 sprites and it looks like he got duplicated.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol, you were the one who told me to follow the sprite sheet steps to get certain effects, so I followed that effect.
Jeebus, lol its not anymore =0 I fixed it. look

Ment

Smash Rookie
Hello! I have a request for The DinkoMan. I think your style is what i'm looking for, Could I please have a Sig with King DeDeDe in it? All I really care about, is Just have Ment somewhere in there, as well as my slogan: Menty Fresh! My main color is the green DeDeDe, so some green tones/lines/whatever would be nice. As far as some other ideas, a Waddle Dee in there might be fun too. Whatever you think looks best.

refrence: http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3933/pinkdddex6.jpg

Don't mind the posing, but this one would work fine, unless you can think of one that looks better. THANKYOU SO MUCH!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
lol its gonna be sped up a little, and without talking or cut scenes... Its only a matter of like 70 seconds, which I believe is shorter than your new KH ani is gonna be.

New sig I made cuz I was bored!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey dinko could i get you to add the text APH instead of ADH to that zss/pika sig? haha sorry about that miscommunication otherwise she loves it

smaci92

Smash Lord
Oh nicely done, of all your sigs turn out like that, you should join the shop. color blend is nice, I really like it.
Thanks alot Fez...I'd like to join the shop, but I don't have enough sigs made. That was my first one (and I'm guite satasfied with how it turned out :))...I'll save it when and keep making more, and maybe Roller will let me in the shop if I make more nice sigs :)

May is not supposed to be that hot, thanks alot :p
:laugh: hahaha no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom