• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
No wait i want to go to WGF. My finals aren't until the week after.
Wait, what? Tuan says he has his finals coming up too though. What week are your finals paul?

Hey guys Maximilation here. I haven't played competitively in a long while but back in the days I used to play with Ken, Isai, ChuDat, Arash and bunch of other pro players. I currently live in Irvine and I'd love to get some friendly matches in sometime soon. Let me know if any of you are interested. Thanks!
Very interested. People will (probably) be playing tomorrow.

MacD

Banned via Administration
yo irvine peeps, anyone got a computer lovage could borrow for the league tourney on sunday?

his desktop isn't easily movable but we really wanna enter. he'll be extra careful and stuff and we could give it back to you/put it in the car right after we finish!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Okay whatever paul, if you want to come, you want to come.

ANYWAY
READ THIS

We need to figure out housing! Considering other areas that are farther than us need housing, we're probably not gonna get any housing from SD

To my knowledge there are 8 of us. Me, mccain, fly, paul, anto, spenser, ryan, gsub.
We could probably cram and get a hotel room for like 12 bucks each, but I don't know who is down for this option so you guys need to tell me. Also, if you know anyone in the area and can get your own housing, that probably works too.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Okay, so Santa Barbara flaked out, which means we can get housing at Lanstars! (Only for 5 people, but the others can split a hotel room with sung and co.

Also, McCain is no longer driving, meaning there are now 7 people that want to go, and only room for 5. So unless someone else steps up to drive, we're gonna have to leave 2 people behind (To be fair, I'll go by who asked first)

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
I'm planning to leave around 6:30AM then pick up bizz and his friend which should take around 40 minutes (7:10AM) then go to irvine around an hour (8:10AM) then to the venue (9:25AM) so if everything works out then we should be at the venue by 10AM

So be ready by 8:00AM

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I'm planning to leave around 6:30AM then pick up bizz and his friend which should take around 40 minutes (7:10AM) then go to irvine around an hour (8:10AM) then to the venue (9:25AM) so if everything works out then we should be at the venue by 10AM

So be ready by 8:00AM
I'm not down to share a seat. Lol, Sorry man. You can pick up just cameron.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Yoooo!
Holy shiz at this planning. Sorry for the confusion.
Yo, so if there's no extra housing for myself, I'm down to give up my seat as well.
If there is housing, then Paul can go and I'll cross my fingers for an available seat.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Yoooo!
Holy shiz at this planning. Sorry for the confusion.
Yo, so if there's no extra housing for myself, I'm down to give up my seat as well.
If there is housing, then Paul can go and I'll cross my fingers for an available seat.
Uhh, you sure man?

Top Bottom