• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 818

Nes

Smash Lord
Yeah little smash fest on Sat at 1.:)
You know where already

Edit:
Okay since some people don't know where my place is the address is:

7100 Bellaire ave Apt 2

Cross streets are Shermanway and Bellaire.

Jobe

Smash Cadet
I'd like to go to this. I've played with tofu once and I've been to a toy mandala tourney. I don't know the address though.

LuCKy

Smash Master
yeah thish smashfest was ****!!! lol even though i was there for like an hour............lol but thanks killer tofu for the ride to the metro and wow morbs too good he owned in crews and nes did too even though my friend didnt lol but i picked up his slack.well cant wait for noho 2

Nes

Smash Lord
yeah thish smashfest was ****!!! lol even though i was there for like an hour............lol but thanks killer tofu for the ride to the metro and wow morbs too good he owned in crews and nes did too even though my friend didnt lol but i picked up his slack.well cant wait for noho 2
Yeah man Crews was too good, and everyone hates it when Morbs owns everyone haha yeah Smash in noho 2 is gonna own

killer tofu

Smash Lord
After the mandala tourney we were all talking about getting together to smash anybody still down for tommorrow?

Any plans?

Top Bottom