• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
Holy ****. It's like PC never left the scene.

Jman took a little while to warm up while PC was playing great the whole set.

Cero

Smash Lord
I'm talking about specifically in this set.

First few matches, especially the first, I don't think Jman was exactly playing his best.

crush

Smash Master
I'm talking about specifically in this set.

First few matches, especially the first, I don't think Jman was exactly playing his best.
He wasn't playing his best throughout the set. I was there and im pretty sure he was smoking which = him just playing badly

:phone:

Linguini

Smash Master
Dude crush you have no idea what you're talking about.

You can't just assume that because he was inebriated that therefore was playing bad.

I'm personally terrible while playing drunk but I smoke at almost all tournaments these days, and I pack especially fat bowls for hype matches lol. It just makes the game more fun and in turn I play awesome.

Everyone reacts to substances differently

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
yeah what the hell? buncha noobs in here if you honestly think that smoking is equal to entering a losing state or putting you in a bad position

i personally **** when i'm high and get way more into it

Cero

Smash Lord
It depends on the grade of what you're smoking. I personally play worse when I'm under the influence. Like Linguini said, everyone's different.

LLDL

Smash Hero

You can't just assume that because he was inebriated that therefore was playing bad.

I'm personally terrible while playing drunk but I smoke at almost all tournaments these days, and I pack especially fat bowls for hype matches lol. It just makes the game more fun and in turn I play awesome.

Yeah, but Jman told me before DGDTJ that he plays like **** most of the time when he does it, and had to become clean before going to WC, which played a big part in him winning.. So Crush's statement isn't incorrect.

crush

Smash Master

At previous no johns Alu was saying jman played worse because he was smoking lol

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It kinda devalues the experience and kills the hype some, that's all. It's not necessarily a secret aside from the fact that Mango probably didn't tell that many people(I dunno if PC or Jman did though). It's not a huge deal or anything at the end of the day haha.

I still think they're decent matches.

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
(...) but I smoke at almost all tournaments these days, and I pack especially fat bowls for hype matches lol. It just makes the game more fun and in turn I play awesome.

quoted for thruth
i love you linguini :D

Cero

Smash Lord

Cero

Smash Lord
Cool Fox, Mayhem. Last match had a JV 4 and 4 stock in there. :)

I put your combos in the miscellaneous section but I know there's a combo thread floating around here so you should probably post that there as well.

mayhem_

Smash Cadet

I remembered there was a combo thread, but when I saw this thread I thought maybe I just remembered wrongly and it was 4-stocked thread.

Top Bottom