• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry. It's hard to not sound upset when I'm talking through text which lack mannerisms and such. I'll host another game.
Give me like 30 mins bro , i don't want u to be upset . sorry about my taunting ill change it . but taunting is what comes to mind i guess haha .. but anyways ill be on in a bout 30 mins or so.

I'm sorry. It's hard to not sound upset when I'm talking through text which lack mannerisms and such. I'll host another game.
Nevermind I'm ready . lets do it !

Last edited by a moderator:

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
Which button did I spam? If it was arcfire, it was only because you kept using illusion. That's why I counterpicked robin. Because I knew you always used illusion to get off the ledge so I thought arcfire would counter that option, and it did.

Also, don't be salty just cause you couldn't beat my robin with your main (fox).

Edit: Oh wait, you said the A button. How was I spamming that? I barely even used it.

Last edited:

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
Which button did I spam? If it was arcfire, it was only because you kept using illusion. That's why I counterpicked robin. Because I knew you always used illusion to get off the ledge so I thought arcfire would counter that option, and it did.
I'm waiting for you to join back .. And ur spamming ur Neutral .

Also, don't be salty just cause you couldn't beat my robin with your main (fox).
I've been beating u ever since I picked fox

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
I'm waiting for you to join back .. And ur spamming ur Neutral .
Ok, now I'm getting angry. Why are you so salty? I definitely did not spam neutral. And if I did it worked since my Robin was beating you.

I've been beating u ever since I picked fox
Umm... no? It's true you were beating my Link before with your Fox but once I started using Robin, I was beating you.

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
Ok, now I'm getting angry. Why are you so salty? I definitely did not spam neutral. And if I did it worked since my Robin was beating you.

Umm... no? It's true you were beating my Link before with your Fox but once I started using Robin, I was beating you.
U won like once out of 3 times bro don't get mad , all u did was spam neutral .. And that's it , there were no combos involved

not sure what i expected, but somehow i always fall for that:( memes too dank
I'm loving it

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
U won like once out of 3 times bro don't get mad , all u did was spam neutral .. And that's it , there were no combos involved
What are you talking about????? We had more than 3 matches with my Robin (If you count the ones before I left and came back). And I won most of those. I even 2 stocked you on the last match.

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
What are you talking about????? We had more than 3 matches with my Robin (If you count the ones before I left and came back). And I won most of those. I even 2 stocked you on the last match.
I'm so done .. You beat me ONCE ! I have Replays to prove it dude . Please stop , but whenever u wanna play just let me knooowwww

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
Warning Received
I'm so done .. You beat me ONCE ! I have Replays to prove it dude . Please stop , but whenever u wanna play just let me knooowwww
Ok, go ahead. If I remember correctly, we had 6 matches with my Robin. Post them.

What's taking so Long TrippyTurtle? It's been 20 minutes and you still haven't responded to me calling you out. And I know you've seen my post since your name has been under "Users Viewing Thread" for the first 15 minutes. Are you frantically trying to recreate the battles on another 3ds? Or maybe you're trying to think of an excuse? :)

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
What's taking so Long TrippyTurtle? It's been 20 minutes and you still haven't responded to me calling you out. And I know you've seen my post since your name has been under "Users Viewing Thread" for the first 15 minutes. Are you frantically trying to recreate the battles on another 3ds? Or maybe you're trying to think of an excuse? :)
Kid are you being serious ? But no I don't have those replays but I got the one where I Falcon Punched you twice .. Get a life and hop off my thread . Your're GARBAGE .

Kid are you being serious ? But no I don't have those replays but I got the one where I Falcon Punched you twice .. Get a life and hop off my thread . Your're GARBAGE .
We can relive our battles tho , you ***

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Alright guys, it seems things got a bit out of hand. Please read the Terms of Service and Rules. Double posting, which means posting two or more times in a row before someone else replies is against the rules. Secondly, if a situation regarding flaming occurs or an issue arises against another user, please use the report function.

YamiZee

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1177-9729-0156
I can play whoever however. I'll be watching the thread

YamiZee

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1177-9729-0156
Good games man. Got to be honest, never been beaten by Jigglypuff before XD
Haha! I was thinking of staying as her due to that but I didnt.. I tried to main her once but learned that she was not competitively viable, so i let her stay for for glory shenanigans. Pikachu is my main but that didnt work out. And yeah i tried shielding the dashes but the lag made precision hard, but ill keep your suggestions in mind.

VPTurnip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Turnip
3DS FC
0920-3141-8524
Haha! I was thinking of staying as her due to that but I didnt.. I tried to main her once but learned that she was not competitively viable, so i let her stay for for glory shenanigans.
What, Jigglypuff not being viable, there's something I've never heard before. Jiggly can be amazing with the right training in Sm4sh. Huh.

Anyway, anyone up for a match?

Top Bottom