• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

fauxchienne

Smash Cadet
NNID
erionduro
still here lol sorry i was on for glory. fc is 2509-4410-4431. and yeah no equpiment, battlefield or FD preferable

Last edited:

fauxchienne

Smash Cadet
NNID
erionduro
thanks, i made bunch of mistakes tho :p still workin on him. ggs to you too, nice doc

falcon pls chill the knee marth is too kawaii to recover from that :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

fauxchienne

Smash Cadet
NNID
erionduro
omg that dk side b spike. so worth it.

good games guys, had a lot of fun. im gonna call it quits now, gotta get up early tomorrow lmao

Last edited:

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
just feels like im getting worst lol
It's ok! Let me just point out something I noticed you do. Your Mario likes to dash attack into me. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it becomes predictable. I'll often shield it and then down smash. Try to mix things up.

Also, I noticed you like to roll into me. That's a bad idea unless you see me running up to you. That's why I'll often down smash and you'll roll straight into it.

Also, I'll often whiff a move and you won't punish it. You might be second guessing yourself. I think you should always be set on what you're doing when a punishable opportunity occurs.

Also, I don't think little mac's neutral b should ever be used.

Last edited:

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
well im just done at this point! thank you for the tips and gg, glad i could at least get a couple stocks! have a good night!
No problem! When you said you're new to competitive Sm4sh, I wanted to help you out with the tips (I'm new too so I know what it feels like). Thanks for the battles!

well im just done at this point! thank you for the tips and gg, glad i could at least get a couple stocks! have a good night!
I have some more general tips for you as well:

You said you felt like you were getting worse. That might be because you weren't adapting to my gameplay while I was adapting to yours. You should keep track of what your opponent does so you know how to react later on. For example, you should see if there's a pattern in how the opponent gets up from the ledge. Does the opponent always do a getup attack? If so, shield at the ledge and then punish. Another example is you should see if there's a pattern in how the opponent rolls. Do they always roll towards you after getting knocked down? If so, prepare a smash attack at the spot they'll end up.

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
Sounds good buddy
Dude, I don't get why you have to call me garbage. I'm new here so I'm just trying to learn to get good. Plus, I beat your zss every time. I know she's not your main but you've mostly been using her.

Dude, I don't get why you have to call me garbage. I'm new here so I'm just trying to learn to get good. Plus, I beat your zss every time. I know she's not your main but you've mostly been using her.
Can you stop calling me garbage?! I'm literally beating you! AND you're using your main!

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
Sounds good buddy
Ill have a lobby set up just join
Im sorry !! don't get mad , taunting is what I'm used to and i forgot my down taunt quotes garbage !! and plus I'm training with zss so i might as well use somebody I'm not good with .. get out ur feelings kid .. Geesh

1v1 anyone
Lets do it

Can you stop calling me garbage?! I'm literally beating you! AND you're using your main!
dude lets play then my main is fox . start up a lobby and ill teach you the meaning of garbage

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
Im sorry !! don't get mad , taunting is what I'm used to and i forgot my down taunt quotes garbage !! and plus I'm training with zss so i might as well use somebody I'm not good with .. get out ur feelings kid .. Geesh
Sorry but I don't believe you. Because first of all, you only decided to use ZSS after I lost with her. Secondly, after you said "garbage" the first time, you would have already known what that taunt was set to, yet you did it again anyways. Third of all, the fact that you even have your taunt set to "garbage" to begin with shows that you're not a mature player.

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
Sorry but I don't believe you. Because first of all, you only decided to use ZSS after I lost with her. Secondly, after you said "garbage" the first time, you would have already known what that taunt was set to, yet you did it again anyways. Third of all, the fact that you even have your taunt set to "garbage" to begin with shows that you're not a mature player.
Sorry its how me and my usual friends play so get over it .. zss is a character i barely know how to play . If you want somebody i know how to play with then play me fox .. if not then shut up !

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
Sorry its how me and my usual friends play so get over it .. zss is a character i barely know how to play . If you want somebody i know how to play with then play me fox .. if not then shut up !
I know you're knew here so I'll give you some advice. Calling people garbage, especially when they're winning, is frowned upon. So please, don't tell me to shut up. Anyone on this website would have thought the same thing.

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
I know you're knew here so I'll give you some advice. Calling people garbage, especially when they're winning, is frowned upon. So please, don't tell me to shut up. Anyone on this website would have thought the same thing.
Dude if you think ur good then play my fox .. I'm done with this conversation. Don't stress yourself.

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
Dude if you think ur good then play my fox .. I'm done with this conversation. Don't stress yourself.
I don't want people to read what you said out of context. I never said I think I'm good. I've even specifically said that I'm new here and thus not that good. I'm just saying you should stop calling people garbage. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

Also, I'm sorry if I might sound upset. I'm not trying to.

Last edited:

TrippyTurtle

Smash Rookie
I don't want people to read what you said out of context. I never said I think I'm good. I've even specifically said that I'm new here and thus not that good. I'm just saying you should stop calling people garbage. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

Also, I'm sorry if I might sound upset. I'm not trying to.
you do sound upset .. do u wanna play or not , i won't call u garbage lol

Top Bottom