• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
GGs hype, i couldn't do crap with kirby against your shulk, lol.

@ D Drippy , i'll play you now!

Last edited:

Timeway

Smash Cadet
that lag is still kind of bad :(

hey gg's, it's a bit too laggy still i think.

Last edited by a moderator:

XxHypexX25

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2423-3402-4473
Yeah I hear ya. I'll have to wait for everybody at my place to stop streaming and using up all the bandwitdh. GG

Kampler

Smash Rookie
Who wants to battle me if so here's my information Mii name-Kampler Friend Code-1633-4868-2921add me

Spirst

@ K Kampler , you can edit your posts rather than make a new one to correct a typo. Under your post, there should be an 'Edit' button. It's much preferred to edit the existing post rather than make a new double post. I fixed it this time.

Welcome to Smashboards by the way.

Xahhak'atar

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2981-6194-5677
Smashboards name: Xahhak'atar
3DS Mii Name: Eric
3DS Friend Code: 2981 6194 5677

Hi. I just joined this website because none of the people whose friend codes I have seem to have SSB3DS, or at least they're never on at the same time as I am. My favorite thing to do on most Nintendo games is to create original miis, so I mostly got SSB3DS for the same reason why I'm so addicted to Soul Calibur 5: to share my original characters with people. So, I was really disappointed when I saw that I couldn't play as my miis online with just anybody. It's just not the same when I can't play as my original characters, and it's not even fun because I'm not very good at playing, so I always come in last place. I'd like to be able to just turn on my game and automatically be able to join somebody's room and play with them any time so that I won't be so bored to death.

Sc0pe

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1935-4914
Smashboards name: Xahhak'atar
3DS Mii Name: Eric
3DS Friend Code: 2981 6194 5677

Hi. I just joined this website because none of the people whose friend codes I have seem to have SSB3DS, or at least they're never on at the same time as I am. My favorite thing to do on most Nintendo games is to create original miis, so I mostly got SSB3DS for the same reason why I'm so addicted to Soul Calibur 5: to share my original characters with people. So, I was really disappointed when I saw that I couldn't play as my miis online with just anybody. It's just not the same when I can't play as my original characters, and it's not even fun because I'm not very good at playing, so I always come in last place. I'd like to be able to just turn on my game and automatically be able to join somebody's room and play with them any time so that I won't be so bored to death.
Is you 3DS name Eric too by any chance? Mine is sniper. I ask because im fighting somien with the same name XD

Last edited:

Xahhak'atar

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2981-6194-5677
Is you 3DS name Eric too by any chance? Mine is sniper. I ask because im fighting somien with the same name XD
Yes, but I probably wasn't fighting you. I usually just watch people fight each other, but I want to fight people, but I want to be able to use my miis, so I would like for everybody who is interested in fighting me to please add me and tell me that you added me so that I can add you.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I'm salty because those little freezes made me miss so much and you punished me for it like everytime but ggs

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
fine, i'll host
Those were some intense matches. You have a very nice Wii Fit Trainer. Best one I've played so far. The only tip that I would have for you is to not be so predictable near the edge. That lead to me getting a lot of damage with Kirby.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I was predictable near the ledge because I was trying to get back to neutral but those freezes made me miss lol

Top Bottom