• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Sheikaih

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3497-0164-5737
Wow, that was a lot of fun, eLogico! GG's! I'd play more but I have to make myself presentable to go outside. We definitely need to play again sometime. Catch ya later.

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Good games, indeed! That early kill with Marth felt soooooo good it became my favorite replay. It was the first time I did that to a person this early in any match ever.

We should play again sometime. You can PM me if you want to schedule stuff in the future. I'll be around here too. See ya!

Last edited:

Sheikaih

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3497-0164-5737
Yeah, you tooled my teleport pretty hard, wasn't ready for you to come down at all. Even if I had any practice teching that stage spike was too unexpected for me to survive.

Your spacing is great, it was good practice trying to get around it since almost all of the characters I play have very short range. Still got bodied in the air too many times trying to figure out if I could contest any of your aerials.

Can't say I've ever managed to land so many lightning kicks before, I hope it means I'm getting better. Those two shield breaks were kinda funny, too.

Drippy

Smash Ace
I'm looking for people to 1v1 as well. I'm a Olimar main (looking for a secondary main atm as well) looking for some practice. I'd also be down to look for some people who want to 2v2 (I never 2v2ed before :O) since I heard it's one of the best ways to practice and learn. :)

My friend code is below my name!

Grass

Smash Lord
I'm looking for people to 1v1 as well. I'm a Olimar main (looking for a secondary main atm as well) looking for some practice. I'd also be down to look for some people who want to 2v2 (I never 2v2ed before :O) since I heard it's one of the best ways to practice and learn. :)

My friend code is below my name!
if you're still here, we'll play.

Drippy

Smash Ace
GGs Drippy. recon you stil wannap lay?
Yeah dude it was fun and much better practice than level 9 bots... Damn I didn't know what to do against that though, you kept juggling me as Mario and the Link game was scary, you kept throwing projectiles at me and I was scared you would KO me if I came from the sky. ):

EDIT: Pretty sure there was a lot of other stuff too I missed out on, I should've saved a replay!

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Yeah dude it was fun and much better practice than level 9 bots... Damn I didn't know what to do against that though, you kept juggling me as Mario and the Link game was scary, you kept throwing projectiles at me and I was scared you would KO me if I came from the sky. ):
You need to roll less lol. Your pikmin throwing is good but short hop more and throw as many as possible keep the purples. they're good for melee.

Drippy

Smash Ace
You need to roll less lol. Your pikmin throwing is good but short hop more and throw as many as possible keep the purples. they're good for melee.
Yeah I think I noticed that too, a lot of people said rolling is a bad habit to get into yet I never learn my lesson! I definitely need to practice short hopping more, the Olimar guide said it's best to try to throw pikmins with jumps and I suck at the purple Pikmin so much. I memorized the attributes of Pikmin but I can't use them properly like the blue pikmin I would try to grab you but I can never seem to get people with my grabs, even bots T-T. I definitely need to work on using the purple Pikmin, I think I'm just not used to it's range cause it's like 1/2 the range of normal Pikmin.

Grass

Smash Lord
Yeah I think I noticed that too, a lot of people said rolling is a bad habit to get into yet I never learn my lesson! I definitely need to practice short hopping more, the Olimar guide said it's best to try to throw pikmins with jumps and I suck at the purple Pikmin so much. I memorized the attributes of Pikmin but I can't use them properly like the blue pikmin I would try to grab you but I can never seem to get people with my grabs, even bots T-T. I definitely need to work on using the purple Pikmin, I think I'm just not used to it's range cause it's like 1/2 the range of normal Pikmin.
Ya just practice not rolling so much. Just practice your spacing, you'll be fine.

I'm on mobile, can't see it there or in your profile either.
4441-9089-1397

I'll host

Last edited:
Top Bottom