• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
Alright man gg's, but I have some work I have to take care of now, can I pm you sometimes and see if you're open to game?

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
Thanks, I'm still figuring my play style with her, but she is indeed my best character in my opinion haha
I feel like Wii fit trainer is really good at recovering safely, but it feels like she has to do a lot of great reads (which you were doing) to compensate for lag on several of her ko'ing moves(s-smash and d-smash). I look forward to future matches with you.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I'm up for a few rounds against people who are actually decent at this game :p
(Meaning anyone on here XD)

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
good game i'm a bit rusty i haven't played competitively since the Nintendo 64 days
Makes sense now. Going from 64 to 3DS seems much easier since there's no mechanics like wavedashing in between. Smash 4 seems to be the easiest to learn out of all 4 (5 if you include Project M), so good luck with that.

Top Bottom