• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Let me in that ****. Other person I was going to play with hasn't responded and I'm extremely bored. I don't care if it's a rotation or spectating.

EDIT: Scratch that, he responded. World is in order once again.
lol. You're always welcome.

PS: Mo, sorry. I thought I was hosting. And then I saw you were hosting. And now I'm hosting again... I'll join yours.

Spirst

@ SoraX SoraX Good games. I'm done for now. You have a pretty solid Ness. I noticed that you tend to roll a lot though and I've been punishing you for it by pivoting my tilts and smashes. Try not to do it so much as it locks you into the action and when predicted, can cost you a lot of percentage or even a stock. Other than that, keep it up. Let's definitely play again some time soon.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
The first few time yeah I was lost and didn't understand what was going on. After I saw what you where going all about I decided to play it slow and fun. I started feeling myself more with Lucina. Maybe I needed to tone it down a bit. Your matches really helped me view a weakness in my gameplay. Again thanks and we will definitely play some more.
By the way did you notice how many times I did sing or rest in ******** times with jiggly-puff? ******** inputs man /: always messing me up, same with Tink and boomerang and his recovery.

Also, do you play SF by any chance?
I saw those vids you posted up on the other thread and noticed it was a playlist and saw some street fighter videos.
I helped you view in a weakness in your gameplay even though you were still beating me? That's actually kinda good to hear, thanks. So I guess we both learned something from that, and yes I did notice those execution problems you had. I have execution problems myself too, an absence of a C-stick and the 3DS circle pad suuuuck for me.

And yes I do play SF, played every game in the series except the first one, I uploaded one video of ranked matches for good people to look at because I need to improve in that game too (and so far I only got one person who told me my mistakes). have the Super version on 3DS and Ultra on Xbox (though my Xbox is gone right now and have yet to get it back). I also play Super Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo on GGPO sometimes. I would play 3rd Strike, but that game has far too strong of a learning curve for me.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
It seems this thread has become more of a "matches happening currently" type thing, but I still figured I'd throw my FC (in my info thing on the left) in case there's anyone still adding friends that way. I tend not to have a ton of time to get online during a day, but if anyone could add me so I'd potentially be able to join matches from the friends lobby it'd be appreciated.

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
I helped you view in a weakness in your gameplay even though you were still beating me? That's actually kinda good to hear, thanks. So I guess we both learned something from that, and yes I did notice those execution problems you had. I have execution problems myself too, an absence of a C-stick and the 3DS circle pad suuuuck for me.

And yes I do play SF, played every game in the series except the first one, I uploaded one video of ranked matches for good people to look at because I need to improve in that game too (and so far I only got one person who told me my mistakes). have the Super version on 3DS and Ultra on Xbox (though my Xbox is gone right now and have yet to get it back). I also play Super Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo on GGPO sometimes. I would play 3rd Strike, but that game has far too strong of a learning curve for me.
Once I get my xbox back ill start playing again. I stopped in 2013, but now that Ultra is out ill just get a copy of the game and start up again. Maybe down the line we could get some games in (:

iNoobtacular

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1075-2152-6416
Looking for a few matches with people that wanna level up and point out one another's bad habits.
1075-2152-6416
Currently Main DK and second Marth but I'm learning Bowser
Looking for: Lucina. Marth, Metaknight, Little Mac, Lucario, Rosalina and DHD players.
Inbox me if you'd like to play :)
IGN: iNoob

Last edited:

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099
I probably won't be able to play through the full five hours, but I could play for a couple hours you still down?
Lol yeah I don't wanna necessarily play for 5 hours straight, I just have a 5 hour window. Certainly down to go for a couple. I'll add your FC. You got skype?

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
Lol yeah I don't wanna necessarily play for 5 hours straight, I just have a 5 hour window. Certainly down to go for a couple. I'll add your FC. You got skype?
Yeah I got skype add johnvade, want to host or want me to?

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Anyone wanna play? I'm looking for some matches..

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Any decent DKs out there? Or just anyone that isn't little mac or yoshi or robin cos zzz.
I play mostly Sonic along with Jiggz, on occassion Ness and a few others. Bear in mind I'm euro so lag johns bawww. Inbox me.

:093:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone up for a 3DS match? Rules can be anything you like though preferably fair.

Top Bottom