• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Any intermediate/pro skilled people up for a 1vs1 standard rules matches? 3454-1540-6867 Looking to practice

Greenshortz

Smash Rookie
Any intermediate/pro skilled people up for a 1vs1 standard rules matches? 3454-1540-6867 Looking to practice
I'm not pro but i'm slightly above average ... at least i think i am... if you want to play and see if im at the level you want to go against. And if you want to practice with someone better you can always just leave.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
I'm not pro but i'm slightly above average ... at least i think i am... if you want to play and see if im at the level you want to go against. And if you want to practice with someone better you can always just leave.
Okay I added you I'll host

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
GGs Locke :D
Thanks for some good games. Never played a MegaMan ditto before, so that was cool. Something I noticed you doing that you could clean up a bit of is the rolling to the other side of the stage. It's a tough habit to break, but running will you get you there faster and safer. I was also thinking about saying not to rely so much on the charge shot for kills... but then you killed me a few times with it. :p Maybe I should start using it a bit more than I do.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Thanks for some good games. Never played a MegaMan ditto before, so that was cool. Something I noticed you doing that you could clean up a bit of is the rolling to the other side of the stage. It's a tough habit to break, but running will you get you there faster and safer. I was also thinking about saying not to rely so much on the charge shot for kills... but then you killed me a few times with it. :p Maybe I should start using it a bit more than I do.
Lol yeah I've been playing some shield roll/dodge fest matches lately so I'm kind of in that habit a bit. And yeah, I try to keep the charge shot to a minimum use because it catches people by surprise that way; I've never had success using his up smash like you did on me several times though...usually people just dodge it too fast.

EDIT: Just curious, have you had any match ups with strong villager players using Mega Man?

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Lol yeah I've been playing some shield roll/dodge fest matches lately so I'm kind of in that habit a bit. And yeah, I try to keep the charge shot to a minimum use because it catches people by surprise that way; I've never had success using his up smash like you did on me several times though...usually people just dodge it too fast.
Up tilt comes out incredibly fast. I don't know if you noticed, bit I started hunting for a time to use it when you hit ~80%. If you can read a roll, you get a kill. :)

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Up tilt comes out incredibly fast. I don't know if you noticed, bit I started hunting for a time to use it when you hit ~80%. If you can read a roll, you get a kill. :)
I'll try it out more often; also don't know if you saw my edit but do you think Mega Man is completely outclassed in a match with a competent Villager player?

Top Bottom