• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Siobud

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSiobud
3DS FC
4570-8483-8206
@ Sillybananas Sillybananas Good games dude! Had to go but honestly you were probably tired of kicking my butt anyway haha If you've got any feedback it would be much appreciated!

Sillybananas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3711-9416-4590
@ Sillybananas Sillybananas Good games dude! Had to go but honestly you were probably tired of kicking my butt anyway haha If you've got any feedback it would be much appreciated!
As a whole, your D3 is clearly your best, I'd work on that little mac ;) (but to be honest it wasn't so much you as it was the character being easy to abuse)

For the most part, you fell pray to bad habits for most of the games, such as doing get up attacks on the ledge very often, and using gordos too frequently (while recovering or on ground). When you gordo, I'd recommend using it sparingly, however if you feel the need to use it, angle it higher so as to wall and create a safe zone.

Our first few games were very close and harder, but your tells and signs (such as the frequent rolling) became obvious with time which was your real demise :p

tl;dr mix it up, you already have a good d3, a few adjusments will make you soar ^^

Siobud

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSiobud
3DS FC
4570-8483-8206
As a whole, your D3 is clearly your best, I'd work on that little mac ;) (but to be honest it wasn't so much you as it was the character being easy to abuse)

For the most part, you fell pray to bad habits for most of the games, such as doing get up attacks on the ledge very often, and using gordos too frequently (while recovering or on ground). When you gordo, I'd recommend using it sparingly, however if you feel the need to use it, angle it higher so as to wall and create a safe zone.

Our first few games were very close and harder, but your tells and signs (such as the frequent rolling) became obvious with time which was your real demise :p

tl;dr mix it up, you already have a good d3, a few adjusments will make you soar ^^
Yeah I've played DDD religiously since brawl haha thanks! I wouldn't call in amazing though ;) You are very right in the habits factor. I do roll a lot mainly because I used to do it so often as a kid and none of my friends could touch me :p now I just do it out of habit I guess. I'm not terribly good with movement to be honest. I'm not very fast on the battlefeild, I'm more calculated. Meaning it's much harder to me to get in and punish so I tend to roll expecting it'll get me in a position to do so... which is never the case haha as for the Mac stuff... you're a very good gimper in general so I had no chance with the poor guy haha Thanks for the tips :) maybe we'll play again sometime

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
GGs man, but I gotta head out to class now.
Sickest Shulk I've seen, keep it up
Great games and thanks =D, Rachel is so Tough to battle.
Btw, Rachel is from blazblue? or is it another anime character? xD cause if it's from blazblue it looks astonishing! Good luck in class ^^

Last edited:

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
ggs hopefully i can get to play you another time free of lagD:

AwsomeKeru

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kerumao
3DS FC
3523-2120-9996
I'm bored...anyone up for some matches? 1 on 1, Free for All, Tag, anything!

HPHatecraft

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1048-8631-2378
1048 - 8631 - 2378 IGN = Burd

In FL on my honeymoon right now, so if anyone in the area wants to add me, will be on when the wife falls asleep! :)

Top Bottom