• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm getting a premium membership through which i will poll the best of the best vids. (top 5)

Prior to that i plan on having a 3 day thing where you come to a separate (if not here) and submit one and ONLY one vote.

Your votes decide the top 5 to be chosen to be in the poll..... ultimately my panel and i have the decision.

Or if you have another way that you find easier let me know... i'm always open to ideas.

L!te

Smash Apprentice
is there still time? im still workin on my CV.

im asking because my english suxx xD btw. is Izaw active here?

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
I have an idea to make sure all the videos get watched! Put up a comment w/ a link once everyday, but don't tell them who the video belonged to (like they won't figure it out) till the nex day. Somedays you should put more than one. Try it out, see if it works!
~Popo

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I have an idea to make sure all the videos get watched! Put up a comment w/ a link once everyday, but don't tell them who the video belonged to (like they won't figure it out) till the nex day. Somedays you should put more than one. Try it out, see if it works!
~Popo
Hahah i like the idea. But i'm a hardcore procrastinator.

Me and my panel were actually gonna write reviews for each of the vids, but you see how well thats going right?

Maybe next year??!??!?!?!?!

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
Me and my panel were actually gonna write reviews for each of the vids, but you see how well thats going right?

Maybe next year??!??!?!?!?!
Reviews would have been cool. Btw will we be able to re-enter a video for next year? Maybe if it's not in the top 5?
~Popo

Sorry man... no melee here. :(

I have no problem with melee footage in vids ( intros and what not) but as the main vid, i'm asking for only brawl.
Ah ok, darn. You didn't quite specify in the op, so, oh well.

:/

And I had this really cool idea layed out for a funny vid entry...

*in response*
"Fine I'll start my OWN vid contest... for MELEE!"

(lawl)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aw, impressiveness isn't taken into account? =P

Anyway if I spliced all of my videos together, could I just submit one 35 minute video I might be able to consolidate any votes I might get. /nods lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That title is mega creative. ill vote for that vid just cause of the name.

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
I hope we don't get hit over in Houston...we've already got 124% and if he connects we're screwed!

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Hahaahha omg my mom is making me track this hoe down, lol he made a dirrty u-turn. And it's "projected" to be a tropical storm by the time it hits.

None the less, houston and CC WILL get rain.

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200809.html#a_topad

Thats the website i'm using to track it. Just refresh it ever so often. Corpus was closer to the eye in the afternoon when i left school (around 1-2p) look how it shifts.

Idk a little food for thought.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
**** YOU!

Now i feel obligated to update the list right now. This is one of the reasons i made the thread, to show that skilled melee players could be "skilled" in brawl. And with yet ANOTHER crazy vid to add to the list, wow.

My eyes teared (bias from a sheik player), but regardless, wow, better than boozer cute...2?

Why did you have to pick sheik?!? Why did the video have to end?

<9,000 kudos.

List will be updated very soon, but they're showing Chuck and Larry (love that movie)

@Gimpy: Throw a link down to this thread, surely your name will attract more to it. Keep it OG!

Nice title btw. -_-

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
*BUMP*

List updated!

@bassmen (whatever srry): Eifel 65? Too good, your cid, was like... a little move.
The music was nostalgic, too good. The vid was superbly well synced.

So this is what we have decided to do. Star rankings next to each vid. Cause writing paragraphs would take too long. Star rating on a 5 point scale (decimals included).

Expect a few to be up by next week.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
on a side note, if you have time i would love any notes on my vid, b/c i would like to know what to do better for an upcoming vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom