• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 100 song SHOWDOWN - video games edition

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice
This particular thread is long gone. 100 songs was just too much. Maybe with a 50 song thread we could try again.
Yeah do you think he'd mind us starting it up again? Well he has been inactive for a long period of time and I'm thinking about creating a standard music edition.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Yeah do you think he'd mind us starting it up again? Well he has been inactive for a long period of time and I'm thinking about creating a standard music edition.
I asked him about it in July and he hasn't responded yet.

Bossvelt

Smash Rookie
hey im back
i did hand it off to lemmy after knowing i'd be out of a computer
life got in the way but i just bought a desktop yesterday
i'd be willing to continue if we have more interest

even if it's just like five or six of us i'll keep on going because we're more than halfway and i want resolution to this

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, I'd be down for completing it. We also have the "Standard" version currently accepting songs over in the Pool Room.

Anyways, we're still on Round 14 and I voted already, so anyone who wants to join, you are welcomed!

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice
hey im back
i did hand it off to lemmy after knowing i'd be out of a computer
life got in the way but i just bought a desktop yesterday
i'd be willing to continue if we have more interest

even if it's just like five or six of us i'll keep on going because we're more than halfway and i want resolution to this
:D

finalark

SNORLAX
IMO it might be better to start a new 50 Song Showdown thread. It might actually live to see completion and a new thread could bring in new folks. I'd even be willing to host.

Bossvelt

Smash Rookie
i think we should just keep this one going since its already so close to being done
give me more of your guys thoughts on it and i'll either continue it or let you guys begin a new one
always happy to spread around the song showdown so yeah

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice
i think we should just keep this one going since its already so close to being done
give me more of your guys thoughts on it and i'll either continue it or let you guys begin a new one
always happy to spread around the song showdown so yeah
Do you mind helping us out on the standard ed or should we just drop that?

Top Bottom