• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
yup i've got it thanks alot for everything. but for some of the crew vids it didn't say anywhere what players were playing on each team. my problem was in the canadian crew vid it was unidentifiable who was who and what team they were playing for. I don't have the disc with me atm or else i would take a second look but i didn't know who i was watching for the 38 minutes of the crew battle.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

the dvd can still be ordered however only through special request meaning if you order a dvd you would have to wait till another person orders it. Pm me your

name address etc and ill pm where you should send the check or cash to me.

surpeme you can watch these dvds on youtube because someone shared them im not going to give you the links. I the idea was not suppose to just let people who dont appreciate the people who make the dvd to post them online.

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
manacloud, this is the internet, you'd be a fool to think it wouldnt get on there.
Its also a shame, because i APPRECIATE this,but i have rent and other bills to pay for. i APPRECIATE living more then i do PAYING for some poeple playing GAMES.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
right

manacloud, this is the internet, you'd be a fool to think it wouldnt get on there.
Its also a shame, because i APPRECIATE this,but i have rent and other bills to pay for. i APPRECIATE living more then i do PAYING for some poeple playing GAMES.
whatever you think man, you can go search the internet all you want for them i dont really care anymore. If people are willing to support the dvd makers they will buy the dvd to support them if they arent willing to then so be it. You having bills to pay isnt none of my concern. If you want something you usually have to pay for it thats how life works.

Also theres something called streaming if you havent heard of it. good luck try ripping those.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hmmm, for some reason the DVD isn't playing on my laptop or any of the ones at school; they just freeze up every time it's about to play. But I know it's not the disc because it works fine on my roommates laptop. Any suggestions?

Ryaneatworld

Smash Apprentice
manacloud you can get them taken off of youtube because of copyright and whatnot. You just have to inform a moderator. Im sure you don't care enough, but I was just making sure you knew just in case you did want to.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

Hmmm, for some reason the DVD isn't playing on my laptop or any of the ones at school; they just freeze up every time it's about to play. But I know it's not the disc because it works fine on my roommates laptop. Any suggestions?
this became the concern i was talking about. A lot of people thought that i sent off blanks to them in the previous batches. Then we were getting lots of complaints that their disk doesnt work and we had to resend them new dvds. This type of dvd for some reason only works on newer models of dvd players etc. So i dont know how to fix this. I know for a fact it works because every dvd is tested before i send it off.

Thats why earlier on when people complained about the disk being blank or not working, i knew that every disk worked and it wasn't my fault that the disk came up blank on most dvd players. Its just the type of player that gets it to work is the question.

ryaneatworld - nah im cool. More than enough people have supported us in buying the oc2 dvds and im really glad. We sold about 115 i think. Thats more then i expected.

update:
i think i found the problem behind the dvds not working. The dvd is around 4.7 gigs of data. Thats quite a lot of data for an old dvd player to read especially if your dvd player is old and reads 16kbs a second or something like that. So putting that dvd in that player will cause your computer to stall. Unlike new dvd players reading at faster rates and faster processor etc, it wont lag like your friends and works fine.

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
hehe whats your failed disc to good disc ratio.
A product i would be interested in buying would be around 1 in a million.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey it says their are 93 left.. cause i need to get funds before i can get this so it will take me a little to get this piece of gold

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

Hey it says their are 93 left.. cause i need to get funds before i can get this so it will take me a little to get this piece of gold
do not buy from the front pages link if you do then you wont receive a dvd from me. The only way to get a dvd is through me now because im the only one still offering it to people who want it.

so yeah special offers. Caotic is about to release something good as well.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

Yo mana, any word on whatever it is that Caotic is making? like a special edition or something? I lost my good copy and don't feel like buying the same thing twice, so I was going to wait for this.
kyle caotics special edition isnt the same dvd with all the matches. Its a special where it has videos of japanese going to the beach, canadian stuff, special footage at the venue. Interviews etc. Its not like matches will be on it, more like reactions of the audience when ken fought mew2king etc.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'd call it a hammering together of a documentary/montage/interview/etc and the awesome presentation ceremony

I might be able to rework some matches to include crowd footage along with gameplay footage for the full impact of matches, but it's not all for certain.

Top Bottom