• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

that strange and awful feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.U.C.

Smash Apprentice
i don't know why but every time i see a great update or a sse movie i've got a strange and awful feeling. it's like that i need to play it.
do you guys have got that to???

P.S. i know best that i have to wait and i CAN live with that, but i've got that feeling anyway

gigasteve

Smash Ace
No. No one wants to play it, especially when Ridley or Sonic is/was confirmed.

:034:

Smash Hero
For a minute I thought you were talking about love. But no.

To answer your question, I have no interest in playing this game at all. ESPECIALLY not after having a good update. That just makes me dislike this game even more.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Don't be an idiot. This game is ****ing stupid. Who the hell cares about these characters? Online? Yeah yeah, whatever. So it has Sonic and Snake, so what? Some crappy adventure mode, too. Whatever.

...if you don't know me, I'm being sarcastic.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
^ Sarcasm thread, maybe?

Ya I get that feeling... I dont know who doesnt becuase any time somehting looks awsome people want to get in on that
So when Sakurai reveals alt. costumes for Peach and ZSS....

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
I get a strage and awful feeling every time I see a possible 'leak'. But... that's all. I think you may need to see a doctor.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I do need to play this game now. I've gotten this sudden urge to become a BRoomer really bad, and I'm considering going all out as soon as Brawl releases to contribute to the Pit and Lucas forums.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
yea that feeling is comsuming me it just gets worst every good update but i think it will be cured in 37 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom