• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Purple Stuff - A secksy Ganon vid in the works (aka preview vid)

Magus420

Smash Master
I've been working on a Ganon vid recently. It's shaping up pretty nicely so far I think =D

I made a little preview thingy of some of it :hunger:

Links:

Download (High Quality, 60fps)
Download (Mid Quality, 60fps)
Download (Bad Quality, 30fps)
PooTube

Music used:
Song 1: Hallucinogen - Snarling Black Mabel
Song 2: Brainbug - Nightmare (Chiller Twist Snowdrop Remix)

Half-***ed mixing was done by me =P

Whatcha think?

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
awesome. had to watch 3 times because of how awesome it is. like the music.

EDIT: where can I download the songs? They're not on limewire..

Sensai

Smash Master
Magus...your Ganon is the reason I play Ganon. Just a BTW.

You gotta throw in your Up-tilt on DK from that one video, also. I'll be waiting for this video anxiously.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
wow.......... fastest Gannon I have ever seen. I knew wavelanding had potential for dorf, but never have I seen anyone make such good use of it.

You gotta share some tips for mastering ledgehopping uairs and wavedashes with dorf, because that's tough stuff to do. I make only 1 in 4 ledgehop uairs that keep me on the stage.

Magus420

Smash Master
where can I download the songs? They're not on limewire..
I use eMule for p2p. I find it has more things that are hard to locate like if they're primarily only available on vinyl which is often the case. The Hallucinogen song is probably easier to find than that particular remix of the 2nd song. I've also seen the 1st named wrong countless times like Snarling/Swarling/Smaring/Snarting/Sharling Black Mabel/Marble/Mable, lol.
You gotta throw in your Up-tilt on DK from that one video, also.
Don't worry, gotcha covered ;). I'm probably making a silly/humorous section somewhere as I have a number of 'interesting' clips, lol.
You gotta share some tips for mastering ledgehopping uairs and wavedashes with dorf, because that's tough stuff to do. I make only 1 in 4 ledgehop uairs that keep me on the stage.
I only use ledgehopped u-air for edgeguarding, where it's very effective as an invincible edgeguard. I find it kind of pointless if they are on the stage, as you can just invincible ledgehop grab instead which is far more useful imo. I just hit down then forward and jump then c-stick up and l-cancel. If you have trouble reaching the c-stick in time you could also push jump with your index finger and thumb the c-stick, which I use when playing as Peach quite a bit for float junk (I use Y when using that finger). For the ledge dash you can also try hitting back then forwards then jump quickly then airdodge. You get a good 3-5 frame window on making it over by just letting go, while if you hit and hold down for more than just the 1st you fastfall and often can't make it over.

Others also use the c-stick to let go of the edge and could very well be a better way for most people, but I personally find it unnecessary and clunky for myself since it's easy enough for me to do normally as I've built up a lot of finger speed over the years. Hitting jump immediately after down isn't too tough since it's just muscle memory eventually. From what I remember it used to be a lot harder for me, like I could only ledgehop u-air ledge regrab half the time at most and required a lot of focus, while now I can do it pretty easily without really trying.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Mad nice vid, love it. G-dorf is just such a manly character. The combo on Marth finishing in a Warlock Kick was probably the most ridiculous one, I agree.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
what haven't i replied here already? umm weird ...
anyway this preview vid is extremely awesome. cant wait for the full one
dont forget to put the 0-death cg on falco

Magus420

Smash Master
lmao @ 3 stock on shiek, looks nice dude
Technically it was 3/4 Zelda 1/4 Sheik since he only used to Sheik at the end of that match
what haven't i replied here already? umm weird ...
anyway this preview vid is extremely awesome. cant wait for the full one
dont forget to put the 0-death cg on falco
It'll be there. I just didn't want to fill up the preview vid with a lot of clips that some people may have already seen since that's linked in my CG guide

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

Was just about to say that. I've pretty much watched every Ganon vid you've released, haha.

And, another request: that fuxxing crazy chaingrab on Falco that you did.

Top Bottom