• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That MS Thread

Pick 8

• Kuz

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Swiss

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Ryker

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • Marshy

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Vanderzant

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • J

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • July

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Sworddancer

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Gheb_01

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Nabe

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Xonar

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • FrozenFlame

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Zen

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Kataefi

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
OKAY LAST TRY

Hello dear mafia player!

There is a game of mafia being arranged between MafiaScum and dGames, organized by Xonar and MSstaff, (probably) hosted by WashedLaundry, played on MafiaScum!

Keep in mind, this is a friendly game. We are trying to build a friendly relationship and we do not wish to "raid" them or anything similar.

Now, for this game, we need to send representatives. The size of the playerlist is not finalized, but that doesn't mean you can't rock the vote!

You have 8 votes. Choose you you think will properly represent dGames and take the game home for us! Everyone is allowed to vote, of course.

We will ask the top voted players if they want to join and work down the list that way.

Without furder ado, get to voting!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
WOW

HOW MANY THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE SOLDlE???

why dont we just rename this room sold2 games while were at it

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't want to guilt trip voters, but I did organize this...

You know...

Not trying to guilt trip...

Just kidding, I really really want to play this. Vote Xonar president.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This is hard; possibly impossible. I would actually nominate any 8 of those people to rep us. That's a mighty fine selection of dGamers right there.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

Its like you guys don't know what MS stands for

BarDulL

Town Vampire
IMO, make a bigger poll than this with all active Dgamers. Doubt I'd make it, but there are a few people that aren't on the poll that should be (Ex: Circus) and it would yield a more accurate result for who the DGames people want to be represented by.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Circus isn't on it because he requested to not be on it

lol reading

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We were supposed to be on 224 votes total, yet we are on 201. That means that people have either been undecisive or voting from alt accounts. If you did the second, please say so, so we can keep this fair. No shame will be cast over you.

I know you might really want to get in, but in the end it's a democratic process. There will probably be more of these games if this goes well, so please, refrain from alt voting.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
We were supposed to be on 224 votes total, yet we are on 201. That means that people have either been undecisive or voting from alt accounts. If you did the second, please say so, so we can keep this fair. No shame will be cast over you.

I know you might really want to get in, but in the end it's a democratic process. There will probably be more of these games if this goes well, so please, refrain from alt voting.
I only voted for you since voting for other people had the chance of jeopardizing you from staying in the top eight.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Still nothing. You guys will be the first to know, but I imagine it will take some time to have the admins chime in on the proposal and reach conclusions.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Better idea, we'll stop the poll at this.

Final results: (reducing one vote from my name because there was someone who voted just me)
Swiss - 28

Marshy - 26

J - 25

Kuz - 24

Ryker - 23

Vanderzant - 18

Xonar - 17

Sworddancer - 16
Zen - 16

July - 13
Kataefi - 13

Nabe - 12

FF - 10

There's a split between Swordy and Zen, but we'll leave that and see if we can actually get everyone above that on board.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
kuz actually has to agree to playing first

(if he hasnt already)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So this game would be like a friendly "competition" correct?

Hm, sounds like a lot of fun but there is that crazy side that kind of just wants to have fun and do what you guys were talking about int he social thread w.r.t. me. ;P

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It would be a purely friendly game. No raiding/shaking up their metagame/negative implications.

J, this is kind of a game to get to know each other. If all goes well, we can host plenty other crossover games and you can do that stuff, haha. For now, let's just focus on reputation and having a good game :3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha alright, I remember one time I decided to try and play on mafiascum just to see what it was like and I got lynched because they thought I was someone else and they had "meta" saying I was scum so I kind of can't wait to try this out again and hopefully it be a fairish chance.

Top Bottom