• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thanks for Playing 5 - Ijamsville, MD (APEX PRACTICE, Controller Raffle!) 01/11/2014

Nintendude

Smash Hero
64 wasn't originally planned partially due to the poor turnout for TFP4, but the TO says he will run it if people commit to showing up!

https://www.facebook.com/events/249677781863348/

If it gets 25 entrants, Evan will be raffling a gold n64 controller. Who's coming for some last minute Apex practice?

forgot to put date in title how dafuq do I edit a thread title?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Only mods can do it now because of new xenforo. Your title is too long and it's a pain to add the date at the end with my mobile though.

R3v

Smash Rookie
Goddamnit, the one time im not in MD and a smash tourney is being held, would have been a good first one to get a feel for smash tournies too...

Shears

Smash Master
So is anyone actually coming to this? Just showing up will not work, the TO needs to know if there will be a decent attendance otherwise he will cancel 64.

Shears

Smash Master
Wasn't much but heres the results:

1. Nintendude
2. Clubba
3. Shears
4. Vice
5. Brykywyk???? (Can't remember his name but I think it started with a B and had a Y in it)
6. DarkMagician

Top Bottom