• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
who wants to get ***** tomorrow?
I could potentially do something. Later in the week might be better for me, and I will have the crib to myself this weekend so i can host something RAAAAAAAPE.

I gotta record next time I'm there. I need footage for a combo video....HM II

So....Who wants to get ****ed up on camera

:chuckle:
Now that Niko is back we will def be recording when we play, I'll hit you up next time we cracking.

hazz!

HAZZ!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
YOU GOTTA BE ****ING ****TING ME.

Hazz is back Mt.Vernon Wes, he's been playing with us more then you have son. And we're officially the dumbest team in tristate hazz, you know this to be true.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
This is amazing. The return of PC Jona followed almost immediately by the return of Niko!!! Glad you're back, Nick, and thanks for the upload. Love the video description by the way lol. Let's play sometime soon.

Yeah, so I probably just watched the extender combo about 10 times in a row. Even 3 weeks later I'm still in awe of it all. Max, I expect you to notify the community by posting that **** everywhere. Oh and if you could start a petition to get samus moved up to high tier, that'd be great. Thanks, boss.

otg

Smash Master
Max, I expect you to notify the community by posting that **** everywhere. Oh and if you could start a petition to get samus moved up to high tier, that'd be great. Thanks, boss.
5 steps ahead of you son.

It's too late now. Another time.
ohhhh ****, NIko with the Frylock avatar.

holy extender combo max, you weren't kidding. that was one of the most hilarious combos i've ever seen.
I only hype up things that deserve hype, and this is EXACTLY that moment.

S l o X

Smash Champion
**** that was too good. i was laughing before the combo even started. the start of the samus movement son
preq for president? otg for worst . . . dk?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
so.

this is the combo that i heard so much about?

i feel like a proud dad right now. except this is like my 3rd cousin twice removed, my name is michael her name is maeby but sometimes she gets in a wheelchair and is named surely.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
**** that was too good. i was laughing before the combo even started. the start of the samus movement son
preq for president? otg for worst . . . dk?
hahaha "the samus movement". I love that. And as much as I love **** talking otg, his DK is pretty beast, making the 9 extenders in a row all the more magnificent.

so.

this is the combo that i heard so much about?

i feel like a proud dad right now. except this is like my 3rd cousin twice removed, my name is michael her name is maeby but sometimes she gets in a wheelchair and is named surely.
I don't know wtf that means, but I'll take it as a compliment lol. Thanks, prog.

Niko45

Smash Master
lol the extender combo has over 300 views already.

Jona you should come over today if you're free. hit me up on AIM if so cause my cell phone is broken.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
also

dj....

homie.....

how can you say thats escapable

you have no idea who the samus was do you

freakin preq man

he covered every option

its a broken tech

face it
I know who the Samus is and that has nothing to do with anything. It was clear the DK had time to get out of it, he just reacted slow and also wasn't DI'ing the right way. Preq wasn't doing the grabs as fast as possible either. So he was giving the DK more of a chance to get out. Chops and I tested it out and I actually perfected what Preq did with perfect timing and my own lil mix-up into it. Anyway, the DK could have just missed a tech as well. Its not a broken tech lol. So pretty much, that video was just for laughs. I'm done about it.

hahaaahhahaha

Niko45

Smash Master
Jona I can play now if you think you have time. Otherwise, yea, if you guys play at purchase could somebody scoop me up on your way over there?

S l o X

Smash Champion
-_- @ ct thread.

everytime i played doc at GU I definitely used the otg tag. (don't worry I don't loss)

and i know otg dk is not bad. my roy got destroyed at wes' house vs it.

ehhhhhhh hope you guys are going to no johns since thats probably my last tourney for like . . . forever, if i even end up going.

otg

Smash Master

otg

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279619

It's beautiful. Can any of you guys wall jump right?
I like how people are trying to have a legitimate conversation with him. Best..... poster?

Also, who would be interested in a small lil get together tonight? I might not be free till really late, so it might not be good, but if people call and text me we can figure something out. If not tonight, maybe tomorrow?

DEFINITELY saturday tho, that's gonna be big.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I like how people are trying to have a legitimate conversation with him. Best..... poster?

Also, who would be interested in a small lil get together tonight? I might not be free till really late, so it might not be good, but if people call and text me we can figure something out. If not tonight, maybe tomorrow?

DEFINITELY saturday tho, that's gonna be big.
Saturday sounds sexy son........who's coming??

Top Bottom