• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
And I finally get to post on here.

My memory is super rusty so if I played you while I was visiting, let me know (and remind me who you are lol).

It was fun playing ya again max. You've definitely picked up in skill 10-fold. I'll do what I can to catch up though.

Tonight was mad fun, guys.

Neal, it was good to finally meet you. Your fox is legit, and that kirby had me scared for a while. Kirby....scary....I don't even know what to believe anymore.
Haha, thanks dude. I keep saying Kirby is too good but no one believes me :laugh:.

otg

Smash Master
I'm not your SON, pal...
I'm not your PAL, *****...

Haha, thanks dude. I keep saying Kirby is too good but no one believes me :laugh:.
It was good playing you too Neal, it's too bad that we didn't get to play more throughout the week, I ended up being really busy... oh well. Next time. I believe you played with Jesse, Wes and that dude GBus or w'e.

Also, I think you played kirby once vs. me the whole like 8 hours week played. Did I finally get you to quit him?

smasher32

Smash Journeyman

It was good playing you too Neal, it's too bad that we didn't get to play more throughout the week, I ended up being really busy... oh well. Next time. I believe you played with Jesse, Wes and that dude GBus or w'e.

Also, I think you played kirby once vs. me the whole like 8 hours week played. Did I finally get you to quit him?
I'll let you know next time i visit so we can play more hopefully.

As for kirby, I don't like playing him against people that don't like playing him. Kinda ruins the point of playing him, or something like that.

Also, doc/fox vs kirby is stupid. If you were a falcon main or a marth main, MAYBE I'd pick him over fox (falco maybe?). Also I wanted more fox practice against you in general since fox actually matters.

Edit:
I'm not your SON, pal...
I'm not your *****, friend...
I'm not your friend, son...
I'm not your SON, guy...
I'm not your GUY, pal...
I'm not your PAL, buddy...
Heated argument of the century right here folks

otg

Smash Master
I'm not your PAL, buddy...
I'm not your BUDDY, *****...

so, i have off work tomorrow, off at 5 friday, off saturday. who wants to melee
I could probably swing either friday or saturday... if i played tomorow i'd probably gouge my eyes out.

stfu yedi u like playing my kirby

you dont moan as much as max or everyone else i play
I played Marth for most of the day tho... idk what you're talking about lol. I play marth more then fox, I would consider him my main over fox anyday but w'e. Also, I don't moan cause Kirby is annoying. I just brutally **** your kirby every single round and it gets tiring playing so gay against such a terrible character.

S l o X

Smash Champion
any character max plays is gay

also: i didn't get to play neal / smasher32 at the smashfest (i'm the 9 year old) but next time . . . next time.

when the **** is this tech chase comin out!?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm not your SON, pal...
I'm not your friend, son...
I'm not your *****, friend...
I'm not your BUDDY, *****...
I'm not your SON, pal...
I'm not your GUY, pal...
the point was not to repeat any
clearly, you'd **** that up max

also neal, imma be playin a crapload of ness from now on

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
I played Marth for most of the day tho... idk what you're talking about lol. I play marth more then fox, I would consider him my main over fox anyday but w'e. Also, I don't moan cause Kirby is annoying. I just brutally **** your kirby every single round and it gets tiring playing so gay against such a terrible character.
you played a bit of everyone equally from what i recall, maybe marth a bit more than the others. even still, id rather play fox than kirby against you (and anyone else i take seriously) :laugh:.

also neal, imma be playin a crapload of ness from now on
LOOKS LIKE THE NESS VS KIRBY METAGAME WILL BE EXPANDED LOL

too bad ness ***** that match up

otg

Smash Master
I bet Ness loses to Kirby if Kirby just ducks and whores out dtilt.

Yedi, I didn't realize there was a point to mogwai and my arguing. I do fail in general tho.

Um also probbaly can't play friday, but saturday is def possible.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie....

i defintely trained niko how to be niko

also how to live, breathe, etc...

if he beats the french im definitely taking all the credit because *****....

im ** ********

otg

Smash Master
homie....

i defintely trained niko how to be niko

also how to live, breathe, etc...

if he beats the french im definitely taking all the credit because *****....

im ** ********

Best post????

I'm so ****ing drunk right now. WHATS UP *****S.

That Samus tech chase on DK is OFFICIALLY the funniest ****ing thing to ever happen. You guys dont even know.

Also tonight before I went out Yaneev and I played. OUr last match was a falcon ditton Dreamland that ended in me kneeing him like 6 times in a row, with the final two ending in an under the stage, stage spike. ****?

I'm the best in tfs, im also drunk, belligeretn and not giing a **** with this post. yedi is bad, mmogwais a camper, niko only knows how to play marth, jesse is the best in our crew, 90% of tristate sucks, jona is wahsed up, sheldon's black, yaneev is terrible and can only use sheik, vanz is awesome, chops is awesome, djn's gay, hax is a *****, jman's a *****, hbk was really good but now gets' ***** by terrible people like spawn.

All of you are terrible.

I'm the "best...?"

eat a ****.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Best post????

I'm so ****ing drunk right now. WHATS UP *****S.

That Samus tech chase on DK is OFFICIALLY the funniest ****ing thing to ever happen. You guys dont even know.

Also tonight before I went out Yaneev and I played. OUr last match was a falcon ditton Dreamland that ended in me kneeing him like 6 times in a row, with the final two ending in an under the stage, stage spike. ****?

I'm the best in tfs, im also drunk, belligeretn and not giing a **** with this post. yedi is bad, mmogwais a camper, niko only knows how to play marth, jesse is the best in our crew, 90% of tristate sucks, jona is wahsed up, sheldon's black, yaneev is terrible and can only use sheik, vanz is awesome, chops is awesome, djn's gay, hax is a *****, jman's a *****, hbk was really good but now gets' ***** by terrible people like spawn.

All of you are terrible.

I'm the "best...?"

eat a ****.
he didn't mention me?

dodged a bullet there

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
jesse is the best in our crew
YESS!!! I'm finally the best in the crew!!! OTG said it, so it's gotta be true!!! You all suck and I am better. I'm really drunk right now. To prove it, let me throw in some typos. One over herew and another ovre theret. Oh man. I am SOOOOOOOOO drunk because I drank too much alcohol.

Lol. I love how Max says everyone is bad at smash, but for sheldon it's just "sheldon is black". He didn't mean it, sheldon. That was just the beer talking.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
YESS!!! I'm finally the best in the crew!!! OTG said it, so it's gotta be true!!! You all suck and I am better. I'm really drunk right now. To prove it, let me throw in some typos. One over herew and another ovre theret. Oh man. I am SOOOOOOOOO drunk because I drank too much alcohol.

Lol. I love how Max says everyone is bad at smash, but for sheldon it's just "sheldon is black". He didn't mean it, sheldon. That was just the beer talking.
I want to apologize for my last post. I was very drunk and belligerent when I wrote that.
i love you

so much better than i could ever be

otg

Smash Master

lol, go **** yourself Jesse. I love my drunk posting, I just felt compelled to **** talk last night.

I would close this thread right here and now if I could :laugh:
Don't do that, you know I was just ****ng around.

i love you

so much better than i could ever be
Homo.

Top Bottom