• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Homie,

Just Sexed is so good, I (we) totally trained him. You should totally MM the Niko part of the HOMIE machine.

...... *****AAAAAAAAAA
Lol I dont really MM a lot if Niko wants to play one I guess ill do it for not that much.

I really want to play you guys sometime coming up I just need trey to go outta his way to take me though which sucks =[

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie

MAX thats hilarous, were am i (jesse) when i need me?

lmao

just sexed we should play, havent played you since that one time a while ago

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
homie, I'm totally gonna miss myself after I move to west coast.

gg's tonight, homies.

Niko, don't forget about us once you're best in tristate. get to work on that hit list.
Jona, great matches. we're both so sexy at this game, homie, if you know what I mean, homie;)
otg, pretty soon "best doc?" is gonna be "best doc." once I stop sd'ing from failed ledge stalling, we'll have a legit grand finals set. get sexually molested, mate!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
where do you live in suffolk again when you're home? i think you live close to scientology. also, i find out my work schedule this week, and i am fiending to play.

[scientific calculator]

Niko45

Smash Master
Homie....

We (we) totally played for like 15 hours today *****. I (we) trained everybody (nobody), and I (we) totally taught you how to do whatever it is whoever is doing at the moment.

....*****
Best...post?

Alright sorry, now this is getting out of hand.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
where do you live in suffolk again when you're home? i think you live close to scientology. also, i find out my work schedule this week, and i am fiending to play.

[scientific calculator]
Northport area google map that ****.

420 is coming up so im going to be high all week wanting to play sum melee. Anyone down for an epic smashfest?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Homie....

We (we) totally played for like 15 hours today *****. I (we) trained everybody (nobody), and I (we) totally taught you how to do whatever it is whoever is doing at the moment.

....*****
homie

you totally read my mind

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Lol I dont really MM a lot if Niko wants to play one I guess ill do it for not that much.

I really want to play you guys sometime coming up I just need trey to go outta his way to take me though which sucks =[
Outta my way is right...with out picing u up its 2 hours back and forth but with u its almost 4 to 5 hours altogether.......get a car dude.....MAN UP lmao

Niko45

Smash Master
Homie, no Monday? Weak, Wes.

Edit: Finally got around to uploading some vids of Jesse. Also doing those 2 random money matches.

Might do some other stuff too, we'll see how bored I am.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Homie, no Monday? Weak, Wes.

Edit: Finally got around to uploading some vids of Jesse. Also doing those 2 random money matches.

Might do some other stuff too, we'll see how bored I am.
Homie...

thanks for the uploads. good choices too. all those matches were really intense.

I've got a busy week ahead of me, but I might be down to play tues or wed. friday's usually good too.

otg

Smash Master
Homie....

I would love to play this week wes, I def want to get some good Falco practice in.

..... niggggaaaa

Also Niko, I haven't gotten a chance to look at the vids you uploaded, but hopefully I will after dinnner tonight, I can't wait to see them.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
how is this song playing on loop?

and niko, I know everyone already said this, but GOD ****. I'm watching your recent videos against otg and jesse and swift. good **** man

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yea niko turned beast outta nowhere gud stuff...I gotta start eating whatever niko eats for breakfast lol

Niko45

Smash Master
I shouldn't be telling you guys this, but its Cookies and Cream flavored power bars. (waits for Jesse - "Alert the community!")

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I got walmart up here so its a wrap....gunna be selling that stuff out the back of my pathfinder to noob smashers

Top Bottom