• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Niko45

Smash Master
Ugh, this week is honestly horrible I'm not sure if I could even get free on Friday but I'm going to try my best. I think Mikael is hosting at NYU this Friday tho.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
It's probably a good thing, I've got work I need to do, so, the less people, the easier for me to do some on Friday.

otg

Smash Master
I'm just broke as **** after that really bad speeding ticket, and my bank keeps taking $ out of my account because I'm below my minimum amount.. so yeah I'm kinda ****ed right now lol.

Also:

Niko, if you're willing to cover Gas$ I'm def down to go to Saffron, tho I probably won't enter singles or doubles. I would just go to chill and support, maybe even.... coach?

Best..... coach?

otg

Smash Master
Yo fools.

Niko, Jesse and I are playing tonight. We need a 4th. I probably can't house you (slight chance that I have an open house, so we'll see), so if you don't have a way home, you probably shouldn't come over unless you want to sleep in the park. Who wants to play the guy who beat the 5th best player in Tristate?

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Yo fools.

Niko, Jesse and I are playing tonight. We need a 4th. I probably can't house you (slight chance that I have an open house, so we'll see), so if you don't have a way home, you probably shouldn't come over unless you want to sleep in the park. Who wants to play the guy who beat the 5th best player in Tristate?
Well T.Webb was gunna come up today to play me maybe we might stop by although I have no idea where you niggs play.

otg

Smash Master
yo

or you guys could ALL come to my crib and play with me pc tag$ + sean >.> <.<
Nah we aren't doing that, we all live like 5 minutes from one another, you're dumb out of the way and I'm broke.

And besides, our plans fell through tonight, Jesse and I are going to purchase to **** the scrubs tonight. Hopefully our DJ impersonations won't brutally insult Mad Nice.

otg

Smash Master
Wait lol, so Twebb was supposed to drive Milos's house + Niko and JS and he fell through? Wowwww, thats a biiiig **** up, that's probably a 3rd or a 4th of the total people that would've gone.

Anyway tho, Jesse, Niko, Jona and I are playing for a lil this afternoon (I really need to stop announcing this **** over the boards), but if people are potentially interested in playing later let me know.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I'm not gonna be able to play today, guys. Sorry, but I just can't take my eyes off of this brawl live blog. In case you guys don't realize how amazing this game is...

"An entertaining Losers Bracket Round 3 match just concluded between TheReflexWonder (Pokemon Trainer) and Cheese (Ice Climbers). In Game 1, Reflex snagged a clutch water gun KO, spending most of the game as Squirtle. In Game 2, Reflex broke from an infinite combo, taunted Cheese, which caused him to lose his last stock, tying the match 1-1. In his final stock in Game 3, Cheese lost half of his ice-climbing team early and forfeited the final life by jumping off the stage, giving the series to Reflex. "

Well, I suppose if we can watch it while we play then I could come over sometime between 2:30 and 3. I can't wait to see how exciting the post on m2k's match will be!

otg

Smash Master
I'm not gonna be able to play today, guys. Sorry, but I just can't take my eyes off of this brawl live blog. In case you guys don't realize how amazing this game is...

"An entertaining Losers Bracket Round 3 match just concluded between TheReflexWonder (Pokemon Trainer) and Cheese (Ice Climbers). In Game 1, Reflex snagged a clutch water gun KO, spending most of the game as Squirtle. In Game 2, Reflex broke from an infinite combo, taunted Cheese, which caused him to lose his last stock, tying the match 1-1. In his final stock in Game 3, Cheese lost half of his ice-climbing team early and forfeited the final life by jumping off the stage, giving the series to Reflex. "

Well, I suppose if we can watch it while we play then I could come over sometime between 2:30 and 3. I can't wait to see how exciting the post on m2k's match will be!
lol, WITH 5 SECONDS REMAINING, THE CHEESE GETs a 2% lead and beats CHU in the greatest set EVER

otg

Smash Master
He also needs sum marth practice too. He has to learn the ditto MU.
In all fairness, he has gotten way better at them. My Marth is really **** good, and I used to **** Niko in dittos', now I can barely keep up with him. And besides, there are almost NO Marth's now a days, it's more important to learn the Spacies/jiggs/falcon then anything else.

Top Bottom